Use these ten best songs about goodbye to get that special message across without saying a word. Songs about goodbye should be in good taste for the most part. However, there are those times when a person just can't get their message across, no matter how they say it. So we've added a no nonsense goodbye song on this list.
- "Never Say Goodbye" by Bon Jovi. The other Jersey boy band, came out with this brilliantly formed goodbye song with a message for any occasion. Perfect for long-term relationships and old school reunions. If you can't say it in fear of being plowed by hugs, allow Bon Jovi to do it for you. Keep that chest armor not far, hugs may still emerge.
- "Never Can Say Goodbye" by The Jackson 5. This is a classic for many and can be used when a person is missing another. Great for long distance relationships, whether break-ups or continued communication. One may want to clarify the lyrics of another "leaving" in the fashion that best fits the goodbye situation.
- "My Immortal" by Evanesence. This song brings tears to anyone who has been faced with saying goodbye to a loved one forever, as they no longer are living. This song does not say goodbye in the sense that one will see the person again in this lifetime.
- "Goodbye" by Alicia Keys. Alicia Keys uses her slow piano work in assisting with this delicate way of saying goodbye to your first love or someone that could be compared to. The lyrics reflect a loving relationship, yet troubled. But how does one say goodbye? It's worth listening to, by far.
- "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan. This is a beautiful goodbye song with the hopes that someone will not be lost in memory. A goodbye song that no one can forget.
- "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John has always meant something when it came to the word goodbye. The boy in the song is too young to be singing the blues, agreed. But this song can also mirror how a female feels when saying goodbye.
- "Next Year" by Foo Fighters is best played for those trying to remind others that they shall return during the upcoming year. Perfect for college students or long-term travelers.
- "Goodbye to Love" by The Carpenters shares that the only way a person can live with love is to live without it. This goodbye song can be played if a person hopes that others feel sorry for them. Chances are, no one will. We suggest that the message be on a personal private level. This Carpenter tune allows a person to gain inner strength to prioritize loving another below themselves, as they come first. That is if they read between the lines of this message without sharing it with the world.
- "Get Gone" by Fiona Apple defines a moment when someone realizes that another must go. The lyrics can be measured in just two words, get gone!
- "Time for Me to Fly" by REO Speedwagon is as straight as a goodbye message can be. It appears someone has had enough of living a loving lie as the lyrics reflect.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.