10 Best Songs About Long Distance Love
If you're missing a loved one, you will definitely want to check out these 10 best songs about long distance love. Whether you listen to rock, country or anything else in between, there's always a song that deals with the familiar ache of being apart from the person you love. The best songs about long distance love are the ones that look to the future. Here are ten great examples you're sure to enjoy.
- "Here Without You" 3 Doors Down One good thing about long distance love songs is that they can remind us about things that we tend to forget. "Here Without You" is one of the best songs about long distance love because it reminds us that even though miles may come between us, we can still see one another in dreams.
- "Faithfully" Journey Nobody knows more about long distance love than a rock star on tour. The sweet tenderness of these lyrics easily qualify "Faithfully" as one of the best songs about long distance love.
- "Get to Me" Train If you think the best songs about long distance love have a great danceable beat, you'll want to give "Get to Me" a listen. Pretty straight forward, the singer suggests all modes of transportation for his love to get to him with a great bopping beat.
- "I Miss You" Incubus Incubus was a flash in the pan band, but some of their music is undeniably heart-wrenching. Such is the case of "I Miss You." Easily one of the best songs about long distance love, the singer's keening voice fits this angsty song to a tee.
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" Aerosmith Aerosmith has been rocking the world for years, but one thing they know how to do is write some of the best songs about long distance love. "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" is a perfect example of this and Steven Tyler has the perfect longing voice to pull heartstrings.
- "Anywhere" Evanescence Who can resist the siren that is Amy Lee? Evanescence's "Anywhere" is one of the best songs about long distance love and the desire that two hearts can feel when kept apart. Taking the listener on a trip through the possibilities, this is the perfect song for saying you wish you could run away with that special someone.
- "Carrying Your Love With Me" George Strait Country singers often have some of the best songs about long distance love and George Strait's "Carrying Your Love With Me" is a perfect example.
- "Come Home Soon" SheDaisy This is one of the best songs about long distance love and having faith in the one that you care about. The video, dedicated to United States troops, is a moving must-see.
- "Be Back Soon" Justin Nozuka With a classic rock and bluesy sound, Justin Nozuka's "Be Back Soon" is one of the best songs about long distance love and how much it aches to have the person you love so far away.
"Letters From Home" John Michael Montgomery Sometimes the best songs about long distance love are songs about family and friends back home. "Letters From Home" is a perfect example of this kind of love song. Its sweet simplicity is endearing.