The 10 best songs about loving someone who doesn’t love you. Love can be a wonderful thing until you get your heartbroken. At times unrequited love pays off but most of the time it becomes a foolish decision. Make sure the one you love feels the same way about you. Here are some songs about loving someone who doesn’t love you.
- “I Can’t Make You Love Me” by Bonnie Raitt – The saddest song about loving someone who doesn’t love you. No matter how much you want them, their heart is with someone else. “Cause I can’t make you love me, if you don’t. You can’t make your heart feel, something it won’t.”
- “Chasing Pavements” by Adele – Unrequited love can be a wasteful effort. But one has to make the decision on their own to end it or keep on chasing. “Or should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements. Even if it leads nowhere.”
- “You Were Meant for Me” by Jewel – Nothing’s worse about loving someone who doesn’t love when they’re done with you, you’re still hanging on. “I go about my business, I’m doing fine. Besides what would I say if I had you on the line. Same old story, not much to say.”
- “If I Ever Fell In Love Again” by Shai – Just because you love someone who doesn’t love you back, doesn’t mean you can’t love someone else; even if they remind of your previous love. “And if I ever fall in love so true. I will be sure that the lady’s just like you.”
- “Bringing on the Heartbreak” by Def Leppard – It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Whether your intentions where good at first, someone still suffers. “You got the best of me, oh can’t you see. You’re bringing on the heartbreak. Bringing on the heartache.”
- “Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis – Denial plays a big part in loving someone who doesn’t love you. No matter what people say you have to make your own choices. “Trying hard not to hear, but they talk so loud. Their piercing sounds fill my ears. Try to fill me with doubt, yet I know the goal is to keep me from falling.”
- “Almost Doesn’t Count” by Brandy – When you love someone who doesn’t love you it first starts off with a bunch of promises and then turns into empty lies. “Almost heard you saying, you were finally free. What was always missing for you, baby. You’d found it in me.”
- “Blue” by Leeann Rimes – The country anthem for the broken hearted. After it’s all over you’re the one who ends up picking the pieces up. “Why can’t you be blue over me? Now that it’s over, I realize. Those weak words you whispered were nothing but lies.”
- “Almost Lover” by A Fine Frenzy – Sometimes things start out exactly how you want it too. In the end you’re left loving someone who doesn’t love you. “I never want to see you unhappy. I thought you’d want the same for me. Goodbye, my almost lover. Goodbye, my hopeless dream.”
- “Who Do You Love” by Backstreet Boys – Choosing who to love can be a tough decision. Especially when you’re the one hoping to be chosen. “When you’re with him you’re feeling like a star. But when I’m at home alone, I think only of you.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.