If you enjoy love songs then you may want to learn about 10 best songs about loving someone. You may find a new song that you really love or a song that you can use in a wedding or just to show someone how much you care. Here is the list to learn about 10 best songs about loving someone.
- "My Heart Will Go On." (1997) This song was a blockbuster hit by Celine Dion and was featured as the theme song for the blockbuster movie, "Titanic." The music was by James Horner and it still stands today as a perfectly romantic song about loving someone.
- "I Just Called to Say I Love You." (1984) Written, produced and sang by Stevie Wonder, this song is a simple, yet effective way of showing someone how much you love them; by just picking up the phone to let them know.
- “(You’re My) Soul and Inspiration.” (1966) This song by The Righteous Brothers was their only hit after leaving their producer, Ronnie Spector. It's hauntingly beautiful and showcases how a person is not only loved but is an inspiration as well.
- “I Will Always Love You.” (1992) Based on the 1973 original song by Dolly Parton, this version in 1992 was sang by Whitney Houston and became one of the highest selling singles of all time. The vocals are stunning and the message is simple, “I Will Always Love You.”
- “Vision of Love.” (1990) This song was a release off of Mariah Carey's debut album and became a huge hit. Haunting lyrics combined with Carey's stunning voice make this song one of the best ever songs about loving someone.
- “Always on My Mind.” (1982) This song was recorded by various artists such as Elvis Presley and Brenda Lee but Willie Nelson's 1982 version stands out as a unique version. Although Presley's song was more popular, Nelson's version is just as memorable. The song is simply stating how a loved one is always on their mind but it is performed with a stunning melody and heartfelt words.
- “Just the Way You Are.” (1977) Released by Billy Joel, this song tells about how he loves a person just the way they are. It has a message that isn't complicated but has sincerity and beauty.
- “Time After Time.” (1984) This release from Cyndi Lauper is a testament to how she will be there for her true love, time after time. It has been released by other artists numerous times and is still a beautiful song about loving someone.
- "Angie." (1973) The Rolling Stones recorded this song about a breakup and while it does focus on ending a romance, the words are a powerful testament to loving that person still.
- "To Sir, with Love." (1967) While this is a song about a student's love for her teacher in a movie by the same name, this song performed by Lulu is a song anyone can understand as a doctrine to how much they love someone.
Now you can learn about 10 best songs about loving someone and have a list that will stand the test of time. These songs are perfect to use to show someone how much you love them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.