The 10 best songs about making love not surprisingly talk about making love itself. The best foreplay mix of making love songs are sexy, erotic, make you want to dance, or are just feel good songs that anyone can enjoy.
"Venus as a Boy" – Bjork This Bjork song is about a boy who knows how to explore a woman and enjoys the taste of her. The lyrics "he believes in beauty" makes it sound like a beautiful love song and the beat is sexy and energetic.
- "Inertia Creeps" – Massive Attack This is one of the most erotic songs I have ever heard. Every time you hear it, it just might make you want to make love. The song itself is about making love and the poetic, erotic lyrics mesmerize you as the song repeats "she comes" again and again.
- "Dirrty" – Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera has sexy soul and her song "Dirrty" might make you want to "sweat until my clothes come off." Although the lyrics are suggestive, making love is definitely implied in this catchy dance beat.
- "Darling Nikki" – Prince Prince makes everything more sexy, especially when he croons "and Nikki started to grind." The groovy beat and guitar riffs suggests making love and "grinding" actions.
- "Like a Virgin" – Madonna What list about best making love songs wouldn't be complete without Madonna? "Like a Virgin" is a classic that sings about being "touched for the very first time".
- "Why Don't We Do It In the Road?" – The Beatles An offbeat choice with an offbeat band. The Beatles ask a simple question that turns into a smart rhetoric of making love.
- "Feel Like Making Love" – The Scorpions This classic rock ballad boasts sexy guitar riffs that will make you "feel like making love."
- "Lets Get It On" – Marvin Gaye Marvin Gaye is the ultimate smooth talker with "Lets Get it On." This song is a must for any making love track list mix.
- "Lady Marmalade' – Patty LaBelle These sexy lyrics in the romantic French language asks "would you like to sleep with me?" It's even sexier sung in French, and adds to its making love appeal.
- 'Pony" – Ginuwine This R&B hit has slow, sexy grooves that will make you want to make love nice and sweet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.