The 10 best songs about missing someone you love can bring back painful memories, or they can help you cope with the loss. Love is an emotion that plays on many levels. The 10 best songs about missing someone you love can make you sad, angry or just plain frustrated.
- John Waite – "Missing You". John Waite tries to play it cool in this song about missing his ex-girlfriend, but no matter what anyone tells him he knows he is just lonely without her. The title alone makes this song one of the 10 best songs about missing someone you love.
- Skid Row – "I Remember You". The heavy metal band Skid Row sings a song about missing a girl and wishing for the times when they walked down the beach hand in hand. A great power ballad that deserves to be on the list of the 10 best songs about missing someone you love.
- Chicago – "Hard Habit To Break". Balladeer Peter Cetera wrote this tearful lament about someone who left their lover but cannot get her out of his mind.
- Conway Twitty – "Hello Darlin". Conway Twitty comes face to face with his former love and tells her that he still cannot sleep at night since she left. This is a song that belongs on the list of 10 best songs about missing someone you love.
- Garth Brooks – "More Than A Memory". Country music legend Garth Brooks sings one of the premier songs that belongs on the list of 10 best songs about missing someone you love.
- Tanya Tucker – "Without You, What Do I Do With Me?". A very sad song about missing someone after the relationship has ended. Tanya Tucker has come to rely on the relationship as a major part of her life, and now that the relationship is over she asks how she is supposed to move on.
- 3 Doors Down – "Here Without You". As a musician leaves for life on the road, he has to confront his lady who says she is leaving when he is gone. Truly a sad song that belongs on the list of the 10 best songs about missing someone you love.
- Fort Minor – "Where'd You Go". This song is another one about musicians on the road missing their loved ones. It was also used as a way for the families of service members to lament their loved ones lost to war.
- Journey – "Separate Ways". Journey was the super band of the 1980's, and this song about leaving someone after a brief relationship was one of their biggest hits.
- Air Supply – "All Out of Love". This hit song from Air Supply about waiting for a lost love to return belongs on the list of the top 10 best songs about missing someone you love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”