The 10 best songs about pain are not necessarily about the same type of pain. Some of the songs are about emotional pain and others about physical pain. The thing about music is what the writer intended may not always be how someone perceives the song. That’s the great thing about music; it becomes personal for each and every person.
- “Hurt” In 2002, Johnny Cash covered “Hurt” by Nine Inch Nails. Some may prefer the much harder Nine Inch Nails version, but the version by Cash is nice and slow. In Cash’s version of “Hurt,” the pain in his voice is very clear.
- “Love the Way You Lie” Eminem’s rapping is complemented by Rihanna’s softer voice to create a powerful song about the emotional and physical abuse between a couple. “Love the Way You Lie” is found on Eminem’s “Recovery” album.
- “Beauty From Pain” “Beauty From Pain” is performed by Superchick off their album “Beauty From Pain 1.1,” which was released in 2007. The lyrics to this song speak of how the girl will eventually find beauty in the pain she is going through at the moment.
- “Give Me Novacaine” “Give Me Novacaine” by Green Day is found on their 2004 album “American Idiot.” This song about pain speaks of wanting to numb the pain and not being able to take it anymore.
- “Whiskey Lullaby” Performed by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss, this song is found on Brad Paisley’s album “Mud on the Tires.” This song is about how a woman felt guilt over the death of a man and drank herself to death. “Whiskey Lullaby” is definitely one of the ten best songs about pain.
- “Physical Pain” “Physical Pain” by Joan Armatrading is one of the ten best songs about pain and can be found on her “Lovers Speak” Album. “Physical Pain” is about exactly what the title is about, physical pain caused by loving someone.
- “Pain” “Pain” by Jimmy Eat World is from their album entitled “Futures.” This song is also one of the best songs about pain. In the song, the lyrics describe how “anyone can find the same white pills.”
- “Pain” “Pain” by Three Days Grace is by far one of the ten best songs about pain out there. This song is the type of song anyone can like because of its catchy tune, even if it is sad. “Pain” can be found on the album “One-X” by Three Days Grace.
- “Hurts So Good” “Hurts So Good” is one of the best songs about pain because of its upbeat music. This song is by John Mellencamp and can be found on his album “American Fool.” The lyrics describe how love can “hurt so good.”
- “The Cure for the Pain” “The Cure for the Pain” by Jon Foreman is one of the ten best songs about pain. This song can be found on his album “Fall,” which was released in 2007. This song is nice and mellow.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.