If you're looking to find the 10 best songs about sex, then look no further than these ten hot and sensual choices. Anybody who is anybody knows that sex sells just about anywhere – movies, video games, television, comic books, and music to name a few. Many artists try to get away with it by adding double meanings to their sex songs in order to please the public ear (i.e. Beyonce's "Ego"), but then there are artists who are open and upfront about it (i.e. R. Kelly). Whether you're looking for something a little raunchy, classy, or plain out nasty, take your pick from the 10 best songs about sex.
- "Ego" by Beyonce. This classy slow to mid-tempo sex song has a double meaning to it. There's Beyonce's PG-13 meaning which uses sexual inneudos to emphasize the personality strengths of a male and female. Then there's the most obvious definition of the song in which Beyonce describes the strength and power associated with the male and female genitals.
- "Like a Virgin" by Madonna. It was the song that became her first breakthrough success into the music world. Madonna's "Like a Virgin" touches upon a first time experience with sexual intercourse from the viewpoint of a virgin girl, identifying the many positive changes she's feeling and celebrating them at the same time.
- "I Know You Want Me" by Pitbull. You have probably heard this sex song on just about every popular radio station and music video network throughout 2009. Pitbull's testosterone-inspired "I Know You Want Me" indulges on most male sexual fantasies surrounding women by mixing an attractive blend of both English and Spanish lyrics, all of which are quite naughty.
- "My Neck, My Back (Lick It)" by Khia. Can it really get any more nasty and raunchy than this? Khia's "My Neck, My Back (Lick It)" is a tough one to top. The song, which is a sex anthem about cunnilingus and anilingus, is as controversial and explicit as it wants to be. Khia may not be much to look at but the voice and the lyrics are enough to get you into the mindset.
- "Peaches & Cream" by 112. If you think these men are talking about food then you better rethink that. "Peaches & Cream" is a metaphoric R&B mid-tempo track that pays tribute to the female genitalia and cunnilingus overall. The smooth players known as 112 cleverly use sexy sugar-coated lyrics to get their message across.
- "Touch It" by Monifah. Borrowing a sample from the song "White Horse" by Laid Back, Monifah's late 90's party jam "Touch It" is led by the singer's sensual vocals which are akin to a good girl gone bad. The song refers to a woman's yearning to be touched in that one sexually-magical (so to speak) spot.
- "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" by En Vogue. Based off of the single "Something He Can Feel" by Aretha Franklin, En Vogue's funky take on the classic goes into sexual overdrive with the sensual, sexy, and steamy vocal performances of the lovely En Vogue ladies. These girls are sexy with style.
- "Sex Me" by R. Kelly. R&B crooner R. Kelly hits the spot again here. The man is a certified expert in this type of music, there's no doubt about that whatsoever. "Sex Me" is a slow sex song much like "Bump n' Grind" that requires low lighting, and some scented candles couldn't hurt either.
- "Bump n' Grind" by R. Kelly. Just as R&B heart-throb R. Kelly declares on the song itself, there is nothing wrong with a little bump n' grind. That is actually the whole point of the song, to make it okay for safe and consensual sex between two people brought on by a slow and sexy jam like this one. Turn your lights down real low.
- "Hot Spot" by Foxy Brown. Everything about this woman is sexy, from her lustful looks to her vocals. "Hot Spot" refers to the bar or club where Foxy and her girl posse hang out, the song makes many sexual references to oral sex, buttocks, intercourse, and lingerie to name a few, all laid out in raunchy vulgar lyrics and delivery.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.