The 10 best songs about true love are varied, with many decades, artists, and genres represented. What they have in common, though, are lyrics that express true love. The words themselves may be different, but they all express a unique feeling that not every person can adequately express.
- "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. This song is by far the oldest on the list, but it is also the most genuine. If you cannot feel the emotion in Patsy's Cline's ode to true love, you are simply dead inside. While her voice may not be for everyone, the lyrical content is timeless.
- "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams. Sure, the Canadian singer has become something of a punchline in the last decade or so, but this song was played in constant rotation during its heyday. A bit saccharine and a bit dopey, it still has a good message. It is the epitome of a 90s love song.
- "Wonderwall" by Oasis. Once upon a time, Oasis was thought of as the second coming of the Beatles. While they never lived up to that promise, they managed a few great songs. Wonderwall was certainly one of the best about love.
- "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton. Yes, Dolly Parton. Whitney Houston may have made it more famous, but Dolly originated the song. Her version was certainly more full of emotion.
- "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder. Hands down, the best love song by a blind musician. Of course, it is also a great love song in its own right. Without a doubt, it is one of the best by a great artist.
- "Amazed" by Lonestar. Yes, another country song finds its way onto the list. Regardless of genre, it is a wonderful expression of love. The band's harmonies make it something special.
- "The Reason" by Hoobastank. Hoobastank may have faded away after their brief bout of popularity, but this love song sticks around. A great expression of how one person can change a life, it is also a great expression of love. The video still makes little sense.
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley. Can you have a list without the King? Not one of his better known light pop hits, but a wonderful song on its own. ery popular at weddings.
- "Everything" by Michael Buble. In a way, the modern successor to the hits of the Rat Pack. Buble's voice is unique in the market, and women tend to love him. This song has proven as popular as Presley's hits at weddings.
- "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. The newest entry, it's an ode to how great that special lady is. Combining smooth lyrics with great music, it is destined to be a classic. At the moment, though, it's merely a great modern hit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!