The 10 songs to dance drunk to can often be found waiting on the jukebox in the corner of the bar room. Some of these songs we dance to in the privacy of our own homes when no one is looking, but they make us bust out in public when alcohol is added to the equation. Next time of these songs come on, drunk or not, join in the drunk dancing fun!
- "Celebration" – Kool and the Gang. This classic dance song makes the list of best songs to dance drunk to. The lyrics "celebrate good times c'mon" combined with the constant beat gets everyone in the bar going when closing time is closing in.
- "Kiss Him Goodbye" – Steam. This 1970's hit earns it's spot on the list of best songs to dance drunk to after years of drunken baseball fans using it as their anthem. "Na na na nah, hey hey hey, goodbye" says it all.
- "Party Train" – The Gap Band. The powerful and repeating beat earns this song a place on the list of the best songs to dance drunk to. The dance floor typically fills with drunks yelling "all aboard" when the D.J. spins this tune.
- "Tequila" – The Champs. Who doesn't like to do the Pee Wee Herman dance and shout "Tequila" when they are drunk? This one makes the list of best songs to dance drunk to for it's years of staying power.
- "Red Red Wine" – UB40. The Raggae tune hits the list of best songs to dance drunk to. Singing along to the lyrics and swaying to the Raggae beat is a tradition for some barroom regulars.
- "Rock n Roll All Night" – Kiss. This party classic earns a spot on the list of best songs to dance drunk to. Screaming of the lyrics usually accompanies bad dance moves and head banging motions.
- "What is Love" – Haddaway. Immortalized by the cast of the television show Saturday Night Live, the drunker the crowd, the more heads moving to one side will appear as the tune rambles on.
- "Sandstorm" – Darude. The only techno-trance tune on the list of best songs to dance drunk to, this one is sure to get the drunks moving. With it's wild and fast beats, on ookers need to watch out for flailing arms and legs.
- "Louisiana Saturday Night" – Mel McDaniel. This country classic makes the list of best songs to dance drunk to for it's catchy tune that gets drunk boots stomping. A ho-down is likely to occur in a country bar when the D.J. decides to put the tune on.
- "Satisfaction" – The Rolling Stones. The final entry on the list of best songs to dance drunk to is a true classic. The 1960's hit still gets the feet moving when the whiskey is curing in the belly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …