Whether you’re interested in listening to the 10 best songs in French to bone up on your language skills or simply want to impress your French partner, you don’t have to sweat. We’ve got the 10 best songs in French right here for you. From classic chanson to contemporary hip-hop, you’ll never get bored listening to these.
- “Moi Je Joue” by Brigitte Bardot. Bardot’s playful delivery gets us every time. “Moi Je Joue” is simply the best song in French, period.
- “C’est Bon La Vie” by Nana Moskouri. Life is good, sings Maskouri. And with such a beautiful voice, who could argue?
- “L’Anamour” by Serge Gainsbourg. Gainsbourg was a wild celebrity, the closest thing that France has gotten to punk rock. “L’Anamour” is his finest song.
- “Ne Me Laisse Pas L’Aimer” by Brigitte Bardot. Another irresistible track by a very sexy woman. Brigitte Bardot is something like the Madonna of French music—only a hundred times more classy.
- “Bouge de là” by MC Solaar. MC Solaar is a pioneering figure in the world of hip-hop. This track gets our vote for the best song in French rap.
- “Je T'aime Moi Non Plus”by Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg. This is the best song in French in the duets category. It doesn’t get much more romantic than this!
- “Moi…Lolita” by Alizee. It’s not her fault she’s so damn sexy. She’s just a little Lolita!
- “Homme” by the Brazilian Girls. “Homme” by the Brazilian Girls is one of the best songs for a striptease ever recorded. We still get shivers whenever we hear it played.
- "Je Sais" by Shy’m. Shy’m is our favorite French singer in the R&B category. “Je Sais” is her most memorable hit.
- "Ecoute-Moi" by Thierry Cham. This recent track by Thierry Cham rounds out our list of the best songs in French. Check it out, if you haven’t heard it already!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.