If you're going out to a bar where you can request what songs should be played, you'll need to know the names of the 10 best songs to get drunk to. From all different genres, here are ten of the best songs to get drunk to.
- "Out Last Night" by Kenny Chesney – This country song is a great tune to start your night off. If you're a fan of country, it's not hard to find a few songs about whiskey and beer, but this one has a fun feeling. "Last night I was everything/ When I got a few drinks in me/ I was a doctor, a lawyer, a senator’s son."
- "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain – Songs that are about alcohol will definitely make the best songs to get drunk to list. The song is also a great one to dance to at the club, even if you aren't the best dancer. It's not too fast and not too slow, and encourages that everyone in the club have a few drinks. "I was unaware how fine you was before my buzz set in."
- "Rock and Roll All Nite" by KISS – If country and rap aren't really your kind of music, perhaps you'll enjoy this classic KISS song. "You say you wanna go for a spin/ The party's just begun, well let you in."
- "Sandstorm" by Darude – If we're naming the best songs to get drunk to, we can't forget about techno, the kind of music played at many different raves and parties. While techno might not be as mainstream, most people will probably recognize this tune.
- "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson – The late and great King of Pop would be honored that this classic hit is one of the best songs to get drunk to. It's a good song for dancing, singing, and even to have playing as background music. "Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one/ Who will dance on the floor in the round."
- "Gin and Juice" by Snoop Dogg – This is an older song, but it's still a classic one. Even if you don't enjoy rap, you might like this song that will take you back. "With so much drama in the l-b-c/ Its kinda hard bein' snoop d-o-double-g."
- "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffet – If you don't know this song, you have either never been on vacation or never had a margarita. It's a laid back song, perfect for the beach or a party in a warm and sunny spot. The lyrics make it one of the best songs to get drunk to. "But there's booze in the blender/ And soon it will render/ That frozen concoction that helps me hang on."
- "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey – This is one of the best songs to get drunk to when you've already been drinking. The lyrics are fun to be belted out. "A singer in a smoky room, a smell of wine and cheap perfume."
- "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC – Similar to "Rock and Roll All Nite," this is one of those songs that gets you moving and singing. "Had to cool me down/ To take another round/ Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing."
- "Amber" by 311 – If you don't like all the upbeat crazy music that people sing loudly and dance to, this song is one of the best songs to get drunk to. It's a chill song, but still perfect for swaying with a drink in your hand. "Whoa, amber is the color of your energy/ Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."