The 10 best songs to get you pumped up for sports range from all-time classics to new anthems. They have pounding drums, loud guitars, and sing-along shouts. They get the blood pumping and the heart beating like a bulldog trying to escape its cage. Here they are, the 10 best songs to get you pumped up for sports.
- "We Will Rock You" by Queen – Sometimes the classics never go out of style. This stadium anthem gets any crowd pumped and its stomp-stomp-clap rhythm gets the feet moving. It easily tops our list of the 10 best songs to get you pumped up for sports.
- "Can I Get A…" by Jay-Z – This rap song's unique bounce is perfect for basketball or football pump-ups. It is the first rap song on our list of the 10 best songs to get you pumped up for sports.
- "Unchained" by Van Halen – A classic sports pump-up song at hockey arenas around the NHL, this guitar-heavy anthem gets guys ready to hit and score. It is easily one of the 10 best songs to get you pumped up for sports.
- "Bro Hymn" by Pennywise – A punk rock anthem with a sing-along "Whoa-oh!" chorus, "Bro Hymn" gets crowds and teams together. Listen in the locker room before heading out and you'll be ready to die for your brothers on the court, field or ice.
- "Jump Around" by House of Pain – Any song with "jump" in the title is probably a good bet. This one, however, is a stone-cold classic, one of the best songs to get you pumped up for sports because everyone knows the words and the beat.
- "Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed – It's not the best song in the world, but its riffs and screams are perfect for sports pumping up. When you need to get the fight out, this is one of the best songs to get you pumped for sports.
- "Rollin'" by Limp Bizkit – Like Disturbed's song, it's also not a great tune, but it is great for getting the blood pumping. "Rollin'" is, indeed, one of the best songs to get you pumped for sports.
- "99 Problems" by Jay-Z – Heavy guitars and shouted raps, along with a pounding beat, make this a great song to get you pumped up for sports. Make sure the other team isn't one of your "99 Problems" by listening to this song beforehand.
- "Enter Sandman" by Metallica – Heavy guitars and pounding drums win again. "Enter night!" indeed.
- "Cum on Feel the Noize" by Slade or Quiet Riot – Both versions of this classic song make for a perfect stadium chant. "Noize" closes out our list of the 10 best songs to get you pumped up for sports.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.