10 Best Songs For Girls
Are you interested in the 10 best songs for girls? Girls are quite complex and without asking, it's almost impossible to find out which songs they would enjoy. So whether you are putting together a play list for your girlfriend or trying to surprise her by expanding your own music taste, any one of these songs, or possibly even the whole list, would work great. Here is a list of the ten best songs for girls.
- “Girls Just Want to Have Fun,” by Cindy Lauper. I guarantee that every girl that listens to this upbeat song will instantly fall in love and have a great time listening to it. Because it really is true -- girls just want to have fun!
- “I Will Survive,” by Gloria Gaynor. This song helps some girls get over a bad breakup/relationship. Listening to “I Will Survive” can help girls feel strong and let them know that they do not need a man to make them happy.
- “Miss Independent,” by Kelly Clarkson. Girls feel unafraid when they listen to this song. They feel unaffected by men and anything else that might bring them down. “Miss Independent” helps girls to feel, well, independent!
- “Tiny Dancer,” by Elton John. Any girl that has been a dancer or dreamed of being a dancer at one point in their life is guaranteed to love this song.
- “I Love Rock and Roll,” by Joan Jett. This song is a fantastic song to rock out to. Chicks who love Rock n’ Roll and the Rock n’ Roll scene will and do, undoubtedly love this song.
- “Isn’t She Lovely,” by Stevie Wonder. Every girl out there, big and small, wants to be told how lovely they are. This song does that and much more.
- “Sway,” By Michael Buble. “Sway,” is a great song for girls to let loose and to dance to. It’s a happy, upbeat song that most girls would love.
- “Fighter,” by Cristina Aguilera. This is another song that helps women feel empowered. Most girls hate the feeling of helplessness. “Fighter” can help girls get over a bad boyfriend and learn from the experience.
- “Wonderwall,” by Oasis. If you are in the category of men creating a play list for their girlfriend or significant other, this song would be perfect to add to it. Let her know just how wonderful you really think she is.
- “One Way or Another,” By Blondie. Have you heard the expression “chick flick?” Well this song would be considered a “chick song.” Every girl has wanted to get revenge at some point.