10 Best Songs To Have Sex To
If you're looking to increase the mood in the bedroom, you need to know the 10 best songs to have sex to. These musical selections will get the blood pumping and are sure to increase the heat you and your partner feel with their thumping bass beats, memorable melodies and provocative lyrics. Turn up your stereo and turn down the lights for the best songs to have sex to.
- "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie. For those who like their sex a little more raunchy, this song's hard beats and thrashing guitar riffs are sure to inspire your partner to leave a few scars on your back. The drums beat regularly yet harshly on this track, making it one of the best songs to have sex to.
- "Slutgarden" by Marilyn Manson. A slow, plodding start that crescendos with dirty lyrics into an explosive chorus, this song is one of the best songs to have sex to for fans of death metal and things that are on the kinkier side. An oddly romantic twist for Mr. Manson, be sure to crank up the bass on this one.
- "Capitol G" by Nine Inch Nails. Most people want to see "Closer" on this list, but that feels a little cliche. The melody is slow yet deliberate and the soft vocals make this Nine Inch Nails track perfect for any mood.
- "Somebody To Love" by Jefferson Airplane. For those who want things to be a little more surreal, this is your song. The lyrics are evocative of a spirited free love, while the guitar riffs are sure to get the blood pumping.
- "Turbo Lover" by Judas Priest. A brooding melody that evokes a sense of mysterious sensuality, this track by Judas Priest is perfect for getting anyone in a fiery mood. This is one of the best songs to have sex to if you or your partner is a fan of the 80s.
"I Wanna Be Your Dog" by The Stooges. The harsh lyrics and off-kilter melody make this raucous example of punk rock great for any bedroom scenario, especially if you're the type who likes to be dominated. This is one of the best songs to have sex to.
- "Hooked on a Feeling" by Blue Swede. This acapella piece is great for setting the mood in the right situations. If you and your partner have a sense of humor and are willing to let go of your pretensions, this can be one of the funniest and best songs to have sex to.
- "Requiem Mass in D Minor" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. If snowy nights and roaring fires are your thing, definitely pick this song. This is definitely a great choice if your sex just needs to be a little more epic that evening.
- "An American Trilogy" by Elvis Presley. One of the all-around classics of rock and roll, this is one of the best songs to have sex to for its slow build-up and explosive finale. Especially if you're ending a dry spell, nothing will make your lovemaking better than being serenaded by The King.
- "Rock and Roll Queen" by The Subways. A great track for out of control nights were remembering the finer details is overrated. If you want to leave your session with more than a few scars on your body, be sure to pump up the volume on this one.