If you’re looking for the 10 best songs to listen to when you’re high, we’ve worked out a solid set of choices. Many of these are very spacey, and some have strange lyrics. They should all mesh well with the overall experience of being high, although some of them will mesh for different reasons.
- “Close to the Edge” by the progressive rock band called Yes, is a true classic of spaced out melodicism, and a great song to listen to when you’re high. The song is also very long, which means you can really get lost in it and let your mind drift.
- “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” by the Beatles is a classic piece of drug music from a time when there were a lot of people getting high. It works on a number of levels, and it has a great vibe for listening to when you’re high.
- “Comfortably Numb” by Pink Floyd is one of the most chilled out songs to listen to when you’re high. It’s one of the mellowest pieces of music ever created, and when you’re high, that’s exactly what you’re looking for.
- “A Change of Seasons” by Dream Theater is a wonderful progressive metal masterpiece, and it also works well as music to listen to when you’re high. It moves through a lot of different emotional territories, and it’s long enough to let you get deep into the music.
- “Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow” by Frank Zappa has a great vibe for listening to when your high. It tells the story of a young man named Nanook, and his adventures in the tundra.
- “Third Stone from the Sun” by Jimi Hendrix is one of the most effective songs to listen to when you’re high. It comes from an era when there was tons of music just for this purpose, and it is one of the best songs produced during that time.
- “Answers Questions Questions Answers” by Focus is another great trippy song by a progressive rock band. This one is an instrumental, and because of that, it’s really easy to get lost in the music.
- “Soma” by the Smashing Pumpkins is a great song for those that like to listen to mellow music when they’re high. Everything from the vocals to the melody sound sleepy, and it’s very soothing.
- “Black Hole Sun” by Soundgarden is a great song to listen to when you’re high, but only if you want to explore darker terrain. This is not the perfect song for every situation, but it has its place.
- “Dawn” by Mahavishnu Orchestra is a wonderful fusion jazz song that would be perfect for listening to when you’re high. This is an instrumental tune, and it’s absolutely the kind of music that takes you to another place mentally.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.