The 10 best songs to listen to when you're mad are a combination of soothing melodies and fighting songs. Whether you believe that anger should be encouraged or held inside until you forget about the incident, these10 best songs for a mad mood are a list of suggestions to match your feelings or change your mood. Mad is sometimes combined with anger and many times with sadness and this list provides a bit of all of those emotions.
- "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar. This woman is a fighter and when she tells us, "Put up your dukes, let's get down to it," we know she means business. Although the notch in her lipstick case has to do with someone taking a shot at love, the song definitely amps up a mad mood to the next level.
- "Tears Dry on Their Own" by Amy Winehouse. Ms. Winehouse asks some excellent questions about getting mad and this song reminds the listener that getting mad requires participation by both parties. She asks, "I don't understand, why do I stress the man, where there are so man better things at hand?"
- "Bad Karma" by Warren Zevon. The late Zevon takes mad head on in this tune that features the chorus, "Bad Karma, coming after me." This is for folks who get mad throughout the day. The verse explores the possibility of a wrong turn on the astral plane or in another life.
- "Take the Power Back" by Rage Against the Machine. The Machine tells mad listeners, "We need a movement with a quickness, you are the witness of change, and to counteract, we gotta take the power back." The chorus repeats "Come on, come on!' This tune is great to channel madness to a cause.
- "When You're Mad" aka "The Mad Song" aka "Mad Song" by Ne-Yo. The best songs to list to when you're made is a song like this one that questions whether you should be made at all. The chorus of this tune features the lyrics, "It's all for nothing, fighting for nothing."
- "Look Back in Anger" written by David Bowie and Brian Eno. An interesting mad song with a counter melody that repeats "waiting so long" while the melody sings "look back in anger, driven by the night till you come." The lyrics give you something to ponder, rather that to take to the street.
- "Half-Mad" by Unhinged. This mad song is a great tune to sing to someone when you're mad and you really want to scare someone. With lyrics that include the line, "I am only half-mad, the other half is rage and anger," who is going to mess with you?
- "Street Fighting Man" by the Rolling Stones. Not your everyday fighting band, the early Stones could rumble with the best bully boys. This rough boys ditty invites the listener to become a part of the "palace revolution." The tune ends by saying, "I'll kill the king, I'll rail all his servants." The group means business.
- "Twist" by KoRn. If you like to get physical the chorus of this tune, "Twist, twist, twist" allows you to get your yayas out. The verse written by this generally mad group is a call out to fight including the statement, "Put me in the right , now make me mad."
- "Mad" by Little Jerry and the Monotones. This is a classic tune by the Sesame Street group to play when you're mad and you want to get over it. This song itemizes how bad the world can truly be. The tune ends with the classic moral: "Now this song is done and you've learned about bein' mad!" By the time you're done singing along, you'll be over the mad feeling.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.