If you're looking to find the 10 best songs for lovers, then maybe the fantastic selections you will find here may prove to be just right for you and that special somebody. Perhaps you would like to get and up groove on the dance floor with your significant other, maybe you're both just looking for something softening to listen to as you lay with each other in the dark, or perhaps you're looking for a song that will get both of you in that naughty mood. Go and find the lover in you.
- "Cater 2 U" by Destiny's Child. This is one of those love songs that is ideal for a lady to dedicate to her man after he's had a long and tiring day and you just want to treat him extra, extra special in return for all that he has done for you. Back rubs, dinner, and all that good stuff. It's time to cater to your man.
- "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" by En Vogue. Are you seeking to set up something erotic, kinky, and special for your man? Well then En Vogue's "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" is a fantastic love song to match with your plans. It's slow, sultry, and it has all the seductive words to go with it.
- "Ask of You" by Raphael Saadiq. Call your significant other to the bedroom, where your every desire awaits, with Raphael Saadiq's "Ask of You." This innocent and melodic slow jam is perfect as it requests sex in the nicest, most mutual, and consensual way possible.
- "Angel of Mine" by Monica. This hit Valentine's Day favorite is timeless without a doubt. Much like Toni Braxton's "Breathe Again," Monica's "Angel of Mine" is ideal for dedication and edification of your significant other. Make that angel of your's feel special with this romantic hit.
- "Anywhere" by 112 f/ Lil' Zane. Are you trying to find something sensually explicit without ever falling into hardcore? Then pop in 112's "Anywhere." This song is highly capable of kicking things off with a slow grind to the wildest night of your dreams, be it in the kitchen, bedroom, or anywhere.
- "Too Close" by Next. If you're looking for something to get you and your significant other into the right groove on the dance floor, then Next's "Too Close" is a great choice to begin with. With a thumping, irresistible bass, a catchy hook, and talks of bumping and grinding, this song will make any couple's day.
- "Breathe Again" by Toni Braxton. If you're trying to find the perfect dedication song to your significant other, then you may find all of the right elements in Toni Braxton's "Breathe Again" which manages to say all the right things that needed to be said in order to edify your lover.
- "Twork It Out" by Usher. How about a combination of cuddling up in a dimmed room and getting a little freaky at the same time? In that case, it would be advisable to spice things up with Usher's "Twork It Out" which manages to get the freak in you started without ever going overboard or getting explicit.
- "At Your Best (You Are Love)" by Aaliyah. If you're looking to just cuddle up on a couch with your significant other with the lights dimmed down low and maybe in front of a fire place, then Aaliyah's "At Your Best (You Are Love)" is one of those songs for you. This classic will set the mood perfectly.
- "Bump N' Grind" by R. Kelly. This love song sells itself with its title alone. Equipped with a slow rhythm and lyrics appropriate for couples, "Bump N' Grind" contains all of the right ingredients when it comes down to turning your lights down and low and getting freaky, on the dance floor or in bed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…