Though there are many ways of making love, finding the 10 best songs to make love to can greatly enhance any sexual encounter. Many civilizations throughout history have recognized music as an amazing aphrodisiac.
- "Light My Fire" Jose Feliciano – Jose Feliciano's 1968 version of this Doors classic successfully blends Jose's Latin guitar style with one of The Doors' most seductive tracks. This song is better suited for a more romantic love making experience for Jose's beautiful voice and guitar skills.
- "When the Lights Go Out" The Black Keys – The rhythmic and soulful nature of blues music often creates great songs to make love to and this particular blues/rock track imbues that spirit to the T. The drums and blues inspired guitar, off of the 2004 album "LenArt", provide a nice rhythm to move with. This song works amazingly well for foreplay and stripping, try it out sometime.
- "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" Elvin Bishop – "Fooled Around and Fell in Love" appeared on Elvin Bishop's 1975 album "Struttin' My Stuff", where it became a nearly instant classic. The soulful voice of Mickey Thomas, who sang the song for Bishop, lends greatly to this being one of the best songs to make love to, ever.
- "Closer" Nine Inch Nails – This song is, perhaps, one of the most well known songs to make love to. The best indication of what to expect with this song can be taken from it's most popular line, "I want to **** you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside".
- "Let's Stay Together" Al Green – This 1972 Al Green masterpiece is by far one of the most popular songs to make love to in human history and with good reason. Al Green music is known to get just about anybody in the mood and, as one of his most popular songs, "Let's Stay Together" is always a safe choice to add to the playlist.
- "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" The Beatles – This song is simple and straight to the point and begs an answer of only one question, why don't we do it in the road? For cases of intense attraction where the tension is high, this is the perfect song to make love to…in the road.
- "Beast of Burden" The Rolling Stones – Though they're not particularly attractive men, they ooze a certain confidence and mojo that just dares you not to be impressed. "Beast of Burden" is a great song to make love to because of the prime choice of wording used by The Stones. After declaring not to be his lover's slave, Mick Jagger belts the memorable line "All I want is for you to make love to me".
- "I Just Want to Make Love to You" Foghat – Where The Rolling Stones' "Beast of Burden" made it clear they didn't want to be any slave for love, Foghat's "I Just Want to Make Love to You" declares that they don't want you to be their slave, they just want to make love to you. This classic has been recorded by many big names including Etta James and The Rolling Stones, easily making it one of the best songs to make love to.
- "I Put A Spell on You" Creedence Clearwater Revival – One of the most popular songs of all time, "I Put A Spell on You" is a no brainer for any list of songs to make love to. Originally recorded in 1956 by Screamin' Jay Hawkins, this classic has over twenty popular covers from such artists as CCR, The Animals, Nina Simone and Marilyn Manson. If you can get into the rhythm of the CCR version it will prove to be quite the experience.
- "You Shook Me" Led Zeppelin – This is one of Led Zeppelin's more blues influenced songs. This song is about nothing but making sweet, sweet love. Jimmy Page's amazing guitar combined with Robert Plants mesmerising voice makes this amazing song that will make for an epic love-making experience.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.