The 10 best songs to run to in 2008 are all about keeping up the energy. When you are running you want to stay amped-up and keep moving. Songs that keep you moving are a great tool is having an amazing run.
- "Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna. This song starts off with fast clapping sounds. Its so great to get a run started. Rihanna's beautiful voice carries the song's energy through the entire track.
- "Low" by Flo Rida/ T-Pain. Flo Rida and T-Pain are known for their amazing hip-hop songs. In the song "Low", the beat is hard and the bass is heavy. It'll keep you running by leaps and bounds.
- "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry. This songs was a huge sensation in 2008. Katy Perry's voice became synonymous with upbeat songs. This song is melodic and full of light pop sounds that will keep you light on your feet.
- "4 Minutes" by Madonna. Madonna is known for her great range in music. In 2008, she debuted the song "4 Minutes". It is fast-paced and involves quick beats that are excellent to run to.
- "When I Grow Up" by Pussycat Dolls. The Pussycat Dolls are all about girl power. Their song "When I Grow Up" will get you running towards any goal you may want to achieve. The song is fast and all about reaching for your goals!
- "Womanizer" by Britney Spears. Britney Spears's hits are pop sensations. They are upbeat and make you either want to dance or run. "Womanizer" was remixed by many DJ's. Any of these remixes are just as great to run to.
- "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O'Donis. Lady GaGa's debut song grabbed the attention from the entire music industry. "Just Dance" is a song about, well, dancing. But this same song can be translated into an amazing running song.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West. With a robotic voice in the background encouraging the listener to "move it faster", this song came out in 2008 with ample amounts of energy. Kanye West knows how to stir up all listeners and this song is no exception. It keeps a beat that gets broken then builds back up again.
- "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. This song was one of the best songs in 2008. Its sweet melodies are met with hip-hop twang. The sound effects of gun shots and cash registers only add to the songs unique qualities.
- "Love Lockdown" by Kanye West. Kanye West started this song with an incredible, stripped down beat. The song slowly builds as it progressive. Much like a run itself!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …