10 Best Songs To Run To 2009
Looking for the 10 best songs to run to: 2009 edition? The year 2009 couldn't have been any better for the up-tempo crowd. The top songs to run to aren't exactly your run-of-the-mill 'pop' tracks. Instead, they possess the energy required to motivate people. This year was great for songs to run to, as many new performers gave their energetic voices to a bass-loving, beat-seeking audience.
- "Right Round" by Flo Rida Introductions everyone, to new girl on the block: Ke$ha. The soon-to-be famous pop singer contributed to one of the best songs to run to of the year, but was only credited internationally. The track is from Flo Rida's "R.O.O.T.S." album and samples from various old-school songs such as "You Spin Me Right Round" by Dead or Alive.
- "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas Give the BEP a little credit because they can make songs to run to. Whether it's Fergie's vocals or Will.i.am's charm, the Black Eyed Peas work great together. This well-known track finished the year in first place according to Billboard.
- "Disturbia" by Rihanna With a corresponding video that makes you disturbed, "Distrubia" is a golden piece among the best songs to run to. It's both sensual and moving, which is good enough to jog to for sure.
- "Creator" by Santogold An amazing single from an amazing artist, Santogold's "Creator" is a very fun song to run to. Let your mind be free while your body does all of the work. This song will do the rest.
- "Calle Ocho" by Pitbull Commonly referred to as "I Know You Want Me," this track is a good example of songs to run to. It's both sexy and stimulating, which will give you that rush you need to run.
- "New Divide" by Linkin Park Nu-metal band Linkin Park always has something new in store for fans and this track is no different. Coinciding with "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," "New Divide" is reflective, headstrong and energetic.
- "Starstrukk" by 3OH!3 featuring Katy Perry Remixed from the original 2008 album, the new "Starstrukk" is a industrial, tasteful and cool rendition. Add this to your playlist of songs to run to, as well as that 3OH!3's collection (for sure).
- "If You Seek Amy" by Britney Spears Just incase you never caught the "F-U-C-K me," this song is definitely sexual. "If You Seek Amy" is a powerful pop single that is motivating. Get jogging with Britney!
- "Day N' Nite" by Kid Cudi Cudders can put the most out-of-touch person in the grove in a few minutes. Tune in to "Day N' Nite" and you'll be up and at 'em in no time at all.
- "Love Game" by Lady Gaga Come on, let's play a Love Game with Gaga! "Love Game" is both electronic, funky and somehow sensual. Lady Gaga's performance in the song, and the year 2009 in general, is superb.
Whether you like Spears or Ke$ha, Lady Gaga or 3OH!3, the best songs to run to in 2009 were astounding.