If you are planning a retrospective for an event or special occasion, you'll want to read this list of the 10 best songs for slideshows. These are songs that can fit many situations and suit many needs. See which one below will best suit the photographic display you are creating.
- "100 Years" by Five for Fighting. This song is great for a slideshow. It's especially great for a montage that is going to show how people have changed through the years. It's a beautiful song about appreciating all those different and wonderful phases of life.
- "Another Part of Me" by Michael Jackson. This song is great for a slideshow of family members. This song was part of his successful 3D spectacular movie, "Captain EO." It's an uplifting pop song that speaks on love and how someone can be another part of who you are.
- "Christmas Never Felt Like This" performed by Olivia Newton-John. This song is fantastic for a Christmas slideshow. It's a song that has special meaning for Olivia. It's sung from a mother's perspective, and is about how magical Christmas is with a child to look at while you remember your own childhood.
- "Graduation (Friends Forever)" performed by Vitamin C. This song is perfect for a slideshow retrospective. It's great for a graduation slideshow, as is indicated by the title. It can also be perfect for reunions and adults looking back on their teenage years.
- "Remember When" by Alan Jackson. This song is also perfect for a slideshow. It is more for adults and couples, as it tells a love story as it looks back on the past, making listeners happy for where they are today.
- "This Used to Be My Playground" performed by Madonna. This is a great song with an emotional punch. It works for slideshows of all types. It is from the wonderful film "A League of Their Own," and it would also be very cute as a retrospective of elementary school life.
"You and I" by Crystal Gayle and Eddie Rabbit. This duet is haunting and timeless, although it was recorded several decades ago. It's perfect for weddings, engagements or other types of romantic slideshows.
"I'll Be There for You" by the Rembrandts. This is a fun, fast-paced tune. This theme song from "Friends" is great in its full version. It's perfect for a slideshow of friends.
- "The Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler. This is a universal slideshow song. It can apply to all kinds of lives and remembrances.
- "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack. This is a gorgeous ballad. It's good for a slideshow made by parents of their children, and it can be adapted for wedding and reunion slideshows as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.