The 10 best songs for a wedding reception are all perfect to set the mood of romance and love. Whether you want a unique upbeat or a classy sophisticated reception, all these songs have great choices for your reception. Do not overlook these choices when planning your wedding.
- Cat Powers "Sea of Love": This song is beautiful and delivers a message of romance and eternity. A great way to remind your guests of the love they are witnessing.
- Elton John "Can You Feel the Love Tonight": A unique and fun way to let your guests enjoy the wedding. Elton sings about the momentous love between two lovers – a great choice for any wedding.
- Donna Lewis "I love you always forever": A beautifully sung classic about endless love. This is undeniably one of the best songs for a wedding reception.
- Florence and the Machine "Cosmic Love": This song is a truly artistic piece about powerful and unparalleled love. Truly a great piece if you are looking for an artistic and gorgeous piece of music.
- Ingrid Michaelson "Can't Help Falling in Love": Ingrid brings a miraculous vocal twist to this Elvis classic. It is revamped to become classic, beautiful and timeless for any wedding reception.
- Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight": This song is a great way to remind guests of couple's beauty. It is absolutely one of the best wedding reception songs.
- Beatles "And I love her": The perfect song for a fun and exciting reception. The song is more upbeat than others, and still a beautiful reminder of love.
- Phoenix "Love Like a Sunset": This Indie band brings a new twist with great instrumental choices and a very unique vocal song. The beauty of the song is unsurpassed by any other.
- Taylor Swift "Love Story": A modern classic perfect for any wedding. Comparing love to "Romeo and Juliet", this song is sure to bring to light the sophisticated relationship to behold.
- Chris Isaak "Two Hearts": This song reminds guests of the couple's beautiful bond. It is truly one of the best wedding reception songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …