The 10 best songs for a wedding reception are all perfect to set the mood of romance and love. Whether you want a unique upbeat or a classy sophisticated reception, all these songs have great choices for your reception. Do not overlook these choices when planning your wedding.
- Cat Powers "Sea of Love": This song is beautiful and delivers a message of romance and eternity. A great way to remind your guests of the love they are witnessing.
- Elton John "Can You Feel the Love Tonight": A unique and fun way to let your guests enjoy the wedding. Elton sings about the momentous love between two lovers – a great choice for any wedding.
- Donna Lewis "I love you always forever": A beautifully sung classic about endless love. This is undeniably one of the best songs for a wedding reception.
- Florence and the Machine "Cosmic Love": This song is a truly artistic piece about powerful and unparalleled love. Truly a great piece if you are looking for an artistic and gorgeous piece of music.
- Ingrid Michaelson "Can't Help Falling in Love": Ingrid brings a miraculous vocal twist to this Elvis classic. It is revamped to become classic, beautiful and timeless for any wedding reception.
- Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight": This song is a great way to remind guests of couple's beauty. It is absolutely one of the best wedding reception songs.
- Beatles "And I love her": The perfect song for a fun and exciting reception. The song is more upbeat than others, and still a beautiful reminder of love.
- Phoenix "Love Like a Sunset": This Indie band brings a new twist with great instrumental choices and a very unique vocal song. The beauty of the song is unsurpassed by any other.
- Taylor Swift "Love Story": A modern classic perfect for any wedding. Comparing love to "Romeo and Juliet", this song is sure to bring to light the sophisticated relationship to behold.
- Chris Isaak "Two Hearts": This song reminds guests of the couple's beautiful bond. It is truly one of the best wedding reception songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.