You know how fun Spanish music can be, so here are the 10 of the best Spanish dance songs you can add to your playlist the next time you and your friends are together. After a cup of smooth wine pop in these songs, and you'll be sure to sweat all night and have sore thighs in the morning. This list includes songs from an array of Spanish genres some including mainstream, salsa, merengue, and reggaeton.
- "Suavamente" by Elvis Crespo. Merengue is a genre of music that is great for dancing because it will have you swaying your hips and moving around all night. This merengue song is always a DJ's favorite song in the playlist just because of this, so be sure to add this song if you want to have a fun night.
- "Danza Kadura" by Don Omar & Lucenzo. You want to see people moving, so pop in this mix. Everyone will thank you for it.
- "Bob, Bon" by Pitbul. In this Spanish song Armando Cristian Perez combines Latin flavor with electro sounds. This hot song topped the billboard at number two for the week of January 2011, so if you want something mainstream, hot, and different, this is the one.
- "Pasame la Botella" by Mach & Daddy. This is a opening song because it has just the right pace; not to mention the title and the main theme of the song translates to "pass me the bottle".
- "La Despedida" by Daddy Yankee. This Puerto Rican artist is the symbol of music in the Latin culture, so don't fail to play his music or this song, as it will have everyone out of breath dancing.
- "La Camisa Negra" by Juanes. After a night of dancing and sweating, you may want a cool-off song, and this is the one.
- "Magdalena, Mi Amor (Quimbara)" by DLG. If you want something spicy to dance to that's fast and upbeat and that will have your heart pounding, this is the one. Grab a partner and have a few swings to this salsa song.
- "La Negra me Tiene Tumbao" by Celia Cruz. Celia Cruz is the queen of Latin music, and this is one of her best songs. If you have specifically have a crowd of salsa lovers, they will love this Latin song that combines elements of both salsa and tropical.
- "Pa' La Calle" by Gente de Zona. Get a taste of Cuban music with this hot reggaeton song that will have you swaying to the irresistible rhythm. Grab a group of friends and get ready to have a good time.
- "Juliana" by Cuco Valoy. Embrace the sound of salsa, which makes the perfect dance music. This is a traditional salsa song in that it calls for a dance partner, but you don't have to be a professional at dancing salsa to enjoy dancing to it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...