If you're looking to find the 10 best Spanish party songs, then look no further than these ten sizzling hot selections here. What would a party be without a little Spanish spice in your play-list? Can you take the heat from the Queen of Reggaeton herself, Ivy Queen? Maybe you'd prefer a little bit of a mainstream Pop/Latin mix with Kat DeLuna? Either way, you can never go wrong with a little something to bring out your freaky side with a little bit of Pitbull in the mix. It wouldn't be a Spanish party without Big Pun either.
- "Still Not A Player" by Big Pun featuring Joe. Puerto Rican-American rapper Big Pun along with R&B sensation Joe set the charts and the club scene into a raging inferno with the release of "Still Not A Player" in the late 90's music scene. This Spanish party jam has the best of both worlds, mainstream English lyrics but with plenty of Latin flare.
- "Culo" by Pitbull. Despite sampling another smash party single "Move Ya Body" by Nina Sky, Pitbull's "Culo" delivers just as much groove and more. Released off of his "M.I.A.M.I." album, the song "Culo" refers to the lush buttocks of a beautiful female.
- "I Know You Want Me" by Pitbull. This Spanish party song set the clubbing and radio scene on fire when it was released, resulting in a cross-over mega success hit. Pitbull's "I Know You Want Me" samples Chicago's "Street Player" and mixes hot eurodance synthesizers with a tribal house rhythm.
- "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee. The reggaeton Spanish party song "Gasolina" saw worldwide success upon its release, being nominated for Record of the Year at the Latin Grammy Awards, becoming certified platinum, and achieving mass mainstream popularity among many Latino music fans.
- "Hotel Room Service" by Pitbull. Following on the heels of success of his smash hit "I Know You Want Me," Pitbull followed it up with another Spanish party song "Hotel Room Service," a feverish dance hit that references other party songs and presents a banging sample from "Push The Feeling On" by Nightcrawlers.
- "Whine Up" by Kat DeLuna featuring Elephant Man. Dominican-American R&B/Pop sensation Kat DeLuna sparked a party with the Spanish party hit "Whine Up" featuring Elephant Man. The single helped launch DeLuna to mainstream radio upon release, sizzling within the Hot 100 Chart.
- "Quiero Bailar" by Ivy Queen. Also known as the La Reina del Reggaeton (The Queen of Reggaeton), Puerto Rican-American princess Ivy Queen is a definite must-have on a Spanish party list, more specifically, her mesmerizing party single "Quiero Bailar" is highly recommended.
- "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean. Shakira and Wyclef Jean collaborate to bring you this spicy and fiery Spanish party blast known as "Hips Don't Lie," a blockbuster single that dominated charts and remains as a Spanish party favorite even to this day. "Hips Don't Lie" is enough to set any party off.
- "Whenever, Wherever" by Shakira. Written by Gloria Estefan, "Whenever, Wherever" helped bring Latin/Pop sensation singer Shakira into the mainstream music light along with her first English-recorded album titled "Laundry Service." This song along with "Hips Don't Lie" are two of Shakira's biggest Spanish party hits.
- "Bailamos" by Enrique Iglesias. Released off of the "Wild, Wild West" film soundtrack, "Bailamos" helped bring Latin heartthrob Enrique Iglesias into the mainstream spotlight. Spanish for 'Let's Dance,' the single contains a spicy Latin rhythm with lyrics full of confidence and sensuality.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.