The 10 best Spanish restaurants in New York City have great food and great ambiance. These are all exquisite dining places you should absolutely consider if you're looking for the best place to eat. If you're looking for a wonderful Spanish dining experience, be sure to visit one of these.
- Sevilla Restaurant and Bar: This restaurant has some of the best food in all of Manhattan. They serve great paella and sangria along with many other excellent Spanish dishes. The restaurant has an exciting environment to help you blow off steam. 62 Charles St, New York, NY 10014
- Boqueria: This restaurant serves great tapas along with many other Spanish dishes. Boqueria has a diverse drink and food menu, from cocktails to Chorizo and Cheese, the options are plentiful here. The service is great, you won't forget your experience at this wonderful restaurant. 53 W 19th St, New York, NY 10011
- Flor de Sol: This is one of New Yorks favorite Spanish restaurants! This place has a romantic environment and the dishes are all delectable. You can even eat healthy here and help yourself to one of their divine salads. 361 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013
- Pipa Tapas Bar: The drinks here are great and the food as well is wonderful. This is clearly one of the 10 best Spanish restaurants in NYC. If you're looking for superior service and perfected Spanish dishes, this is the place to go. The tapas are superb and unmatched by any NY restaurant. 38 E. 19th St, New York, NY 10003
- La Nacional: Previously a gathering for members of the benevolent Spanish society back in 1868, this restaurant is a hidden treasure. Along with the great history, it has great food and service to match. 239 W. 14th St, New York, NY 10011.
- Alias Restaurant: This restaurant serves great American and Spanish food. The entrees are delectable and everyone loves the staff. This is clearly one of the best Spanish restaurants in Manhattan. The ambiance is spectacular here, giving you an experience you won't forget. 76 Clinton St, New York, NY 10002
- Solera Restaurant: They have great tapas, a splendid variety of Spanish dishes, and the quality of the food is unparalleled. Whether you want pureed chicken, lamb casserole, or tapas, this place takes time to perfect each dish. This is the place to be if you're looking for excellent Spanish cuisine. 216 E 53rd St, New York, NY 10022
- Alta Restaurant: This restaurant has a wonderful ambiance and beautiful upstairs seating. All their dishes are unique and tasty, so you should definitely consider this restaurant for an exciting dining experience. 64 W 10th sS, New York, NY 10011
- Mercat: Pricey, but everything here is worth it. The food is made to perfection. It truly is one of the 10 best restaurants in New York City. The tapas, wine and other items on the menu are all well-worth the price. Just be prepared for expensive dishes, and the quality will not disappoint you. 45 Bond St, New York, NY 10012
- Calle Ocho: This place is one you must visit just for the unique decor. They also have great rolls served along with delectable entrees. Be sure to visit this exquisite Spanish restaurant in New York. This place is known for their excellent sangria and energetic atmosphere. You will not leave wanting more after visiting this restaurant. 446 Columbus Ave, New York, NY 10024
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.