The 10 best Spanish songs for kids are filled with lyrics of appropriate levels. Whether counting, finger play or simple fun, the songs are enjoyed by children in any language. For English speaking children, consider teaching them the lyrics in Spanish, and translating as they learn.
- "Des Colores" Topping the list of best Spanish songs for kids is the song that lets everyone crow like a rooster and cluck like a chicken. The fun song recounts the views of the countryside and the sounds that accompany the colors.
- "A la v'ibora" This singing game makes the list of best Spanish songs for kids. As two children form an arch with their arms, the other children pass under as they sing. Whoever is under the arch when the song ends becomes one side of the arch.
- "Cinco elephantitoes" This fingerplay song makes the list of best Spanish songs for kids. Translated "Five Elephants," the song has the children count down from the number 5 using their fingers to represent the elephants.
- "A Guanchilopostle" The song created to make children dance comes in at number 4 on the list of best Spanish songs for kids. As the children form a circle, one child dances in the center as the other sing. A different child dances with each new round of the song.
- "Los nombres de los dedos" Next on the list of best Spanish songs for kids comes the funny finger naming song. The children point to each finger as it is named in the song. Laughter will ring when the thumb is referred to as the "lice kicker."
- "Pin Pon" This entry on the list of best Spanish songs for kids has the children imitating basic self-care. The owner of a doll in the song does various daily activities like face and hand washing. Children mimic these actions as they sing.
- "Ten Puppies" Similar to the English song "Ten little Indians," this entry on the list of best Spanish songs for kids has children counting backwards from 10. Using their fingers, the kids displace a "puppy" with each round of the song.
- "Estrellita" One of the best Spanish songs for kids is simply the Spanish version of "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star." Teaching children this song in Spanish can assist in teaching the children that singing is fun in any language.
"Naranja dulce" Translated "the orange," this entry on the list of best Spanish songs for kids is simply a fun song to sing along with. Children may do finger motions and march as they sing.
- "Little Morning" Rounding out the list of best Spanish songs for kids is a song often used for birthdays and other special occasions. Much like "Happy Birthday," this song is sang to someone on their special day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)