The 10 Best Sport Cars Under 30k are all models that have one major feature in common which is speed. Today it is possible to purchase a sport car under 30k and still own a good car from a reputable company. Below are the 10 best sport cars under 30k.
- Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe. The Mustang debuted with Ford in 1964 and has always been Ford's sports car icon. The Ford Mustang is still one of the best sport cars under 30k. Sporting a V8-powered engine and rear- wheel drive coupe, you can be sure that Mustang lives up to it's reputation as an American muscle car. You can hear the Mustang roar with it's 300-horsepower, 4.6-liter V8 engine.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata. The MX-5 Miata is a two seat, rear- wheel drive convertible sport car that is under 30k. The Miata has been redesigned with bold fender flares, a large grille, and dual chrome exhaust pipes. In 2007 a power retractable hardtop was added. The new features have given this sport car a much more aggressive look.
- MINI Cooper S Convertible. As a two door, four passenger seat sport car by BMW, the Mini is one of the best sport cars under 30k. The Mini has grown through the years from supercharged to turbocharged. The turbo Mini generates 172-horsepower sent through a six-speed gearbox to propel this sport car.
- Pontiac Solstice GXP. The Solstice is one of General Motors best sport cars under 30k. Pontiac has made this sport car as a two seat roadster built on GM's rear- wheel drive sport car platform. The GXP has 18-inch wheels and performance tires.
- Nissan 350Z Enthusiast. This new 350Z sport car is powered by a larger 3.7-liter V6 engine than it's predecessor. For the person who loves to drive, this two-seat rear- wheel drive sport car is under 30k. Featured items include traction control and a limited-slip differential.
MazdaSpeed3 Grand Touring. A large air intake in the center of the hood, black grille, flared fenders and 18-inch wheels make this Mazda's best sport car under 30k. The MazdaSpeed3 provides power to the front wheels through a six -speed manual transmission system.
Volkswagen GTI. Volkswagen made the GTI as it's sport compact car priced under 30k. Powered by 2.0-liter turbocharged and intercooled 4-cylinders gives the GTI's 200-horsepower a real kick for the money. The GTI comes with six-speed manual transmission or Volkswagon's six-speed DSG with automated dual-clutch system.
Chevy Cobalt SS. As one of the best sport cars under 30k, the Chevy Cobalt SS has 260-horsepower turbocharge taken from the hot rod versions of the Sky/Solstice twins. With a 5-speed manual transmission, 18-inch wheels and an "FE5 Nuburgringer Tuned Suspension, the Cobalt sport car comes in way below 30k.
- Acura TSX. The TSX is Acura's small sports sedan which comes in below 30k. A 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6-engine is available in this redesigned sport car which now features a longer and wider body. The TSX comes with 18-inch split-spoke aluminum wheels, sport suspension and upgraded brakes.
- Honda Civic Si Coupe. The Civic Si Coupe is made for a younger crowd but Honda still produced one of the best sport cars under 30k. With a very sleek body, the Si has a 197-horsepower 2.0-liter four-cyclinder engine and six-speed manual transmission. The Si includes a high tech powertrain which is Honda's i-Vtech variable valve timing system.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.