Looking for thr 10 best sports bars in Boston? If you're a sports lover or are just looking for a good time, try one of these top 10 sports bars in Boston.
- Jillian's Boston. This upscale sports bar has twelve plasma televisions, foosball, and 30 tournament caliber pool tables. They are located at: 145 Ipswich St., Boston, Massachusetts
- The Four's Boston Restaurant & Sports Bar. This great sports bar offers the best chicken wings around and plenty of televisions for all your favorite sporting events. They can be found at: 166 Canal St., Boston, Massachusetts
- Champion's Sports Bar & Restaurant. This top 10 sports bar offers a great, sporty atmosphere and they also offer fantasy football packages. They are located at: 110 Huntington Ave., Boston, Massachusetts
- Kitty O'Shea's Sports Bar & Irish Pub. This is an authentic Irish pub offering live music and sporting events on their numerous TVs'. They are located at: 131 State St., Boston, Massachusetts
- McGreevy's Boston. This top 10 bar is another authentic Irish pub dedicated to sports, history, and music. They have excellent service and a very cool atmosphere. They can be found at: 911 Boylston St., Boston, Massachusetts
- Greatest Bar. This four-level sports bar offers a night club, sports bar, and a 14 foot flat screen TV. They have great music and reasonable prices. They are located at: 262 Friend St., Boston, Massachusetts
- Cask'n Flagon. This fun sports bar has excellent service and offers a nostalgic atmosphere. They can be found at 62 Brookline Ave., Boston, Massachusetts
- Game On! This multi-media sports bar opened its doors in 2005. They have a state-of-the-art sound system and over 90 HDTV's. They are located at: 82 Lansdowne St. Boston, Massachusetts
- Hurricane O'Reilly's. This Irish sport's pub serves amazing Irish and American food. They have many TVs' for your sporting needs and have a live DJ in the evenings. They can be found at: 150 Canal St., Boston, Massachusetts
- Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill. This lively sports bar is one of Boston's best. They have numerous large screen and plasma TVs'. They are located at: 1265 Boylstron St., Boston, Massachusetts
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.