For a night out in Chicago filled with friends, entertainment galore and a view of the major leaguers of sports, visit one of the ten best sports bars in Chicago.
- Will's Northwood’s Inn. Enjoy live team based trivia every Tuesday evening at Wills. Wills sports bar Team Based trivia event is free with door prizes, entertainment and drink specials. Most patrons visiting Chicago’s best sports bar give Will’s a five star rating and will gladly return. Regular patrons recommend arriving early for the best seats and to meet others. Will's Northwood's Inn: 3030 N. Racine Ave, Chicago, IL 60657.
- The Field House. This sports bar is where guys get together and do guy things, like watching football, baseball or playing pool and just hanging out. Located in Lincoln Park, Field House sports bar caters to the middle age party seeker. The Field House: 2455 Clark St in Chicago, IL 60614.
Cleo's Bar & Grill. Offering its patrons ten cent wings, $5 pizzas and $3 beers. always makes for an attractive venue in this time and age. Cleo's Sports Bar: 2048 Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647.
- Murphy's Bleachers. Murphy's is located conveniently to service Wrigleyville and Lakeview crowds. Murphy's sports bar is always packed regardless of the season or game activities. Murphy's Bleachers: 3653 North Sheffield Avenue, Chicago, IL 60613.
- Happy Village. Stated to be the best sports and beer bar in the city, this place always keeps the customers coming back. Table tennis is one of the major attractions at Happy Village. Happy Village: 1059 N. Wolcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60622.
- Flounders Sports Bar. Located in the DePaul neighborhood, this bar has patrons returning continuously for their delicious food and beer. Flounders sports bar caters to the individual who grew up in the '60s and '70s. Flounders: 2201 N. Clyburn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614.
- The Stanley Club. Located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood, the Stanley Club sports bar is well known for their fried calamari, in addition to their house specialty the "Spicy Burger." The Stanley Club: 1350 W. Madison St, Chicago IL 60607.
- The Dugout Sports Bar and Grill. This just might be Chicago’s most popular location for any sports fan who just wants to hang out. The Dugout is located in the Wrigleyville/Lakeview area. The Dugout at 950 W. Addison, Chicago, IL 60613.
- Jefferson Inn. Located in Jefferson Park, Jefferson Inn has Chicago’s cleanest restrooms. When visiting Jefferson Inn, patrons feel like they are at home. Jefferson Inn: 4874 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60630.
- Tom's Tap. Tom’s Tap is ‘nice’ with a roomy bar, clean bathrooms and tables and just about everything you want in a bar. Watch your favorite game on one of their giant screens, where you can see every hit, run or diving catch. Tom’s Tap: 6707 W. Archer Ave, Chicago, IL 60638.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.