Looking for the 10 best sports bars in Los Angeles 2009? Los Angeles, California is loaded with restaurants of all types, including sports bars.
- Hollywood Billiards. With over 30,000 square feet, this top ten best sports bar is a sports lover's dream. The 28 pool tables, three projection screens, and 50 HDTV's makes this a great place to watch sports in Los Angeles. 5750 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA
- Busby's. This sport's bar serves delicious Mexican food. They also offer lots of games such as: foosball, pool table, darts, and shuffleboard. 5364 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- Leo's All Star. Leo's is a sports bar located just outside of the city that serves everything from sandwiches to pizza and wings. They also serve breakfast on Sunday mornings. They offer pool and dart leagues. 2941 Honolulu Ave. in La Crescenta
- Casey's Irish Pub. Another great sports bar in Los Angeles is Casey's. This sports bar offers has televisions, showing many different sporting events all at once. 613 S. Grand Ave., Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Capitol City Sports Grille. This restaurant and sports bar is most known for being a state-of-the-art multi-media sports center. Offering first class service, forty-five 60" plasma televisions, and a secluded delightful back patio. The menu offers upscale item choices. 1615 Cahuenga Blvd. Hollywood, CA
- Locals Sports Bar & Grill. This top ten sports bar is locally owned, never charges a cover, and has great food and service. 5047 Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- 901 Bar & Grill. For over 60 years they have been serving delicious food at this 10 best sports bar in Los Angeles. They have nine 50" plasma televisions and sports fans will love the atmosphere. 2902 Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA
- Barney's Beanery. Offering more food options than almost any other restaurant on this list, this best 10 sports bar is sure to knock your socks off. They have pool tables, video games, and offer nightly entertainment in between sporting seasons at their various locations. 8447 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- Hank's Bar. This sports bar has been a favorite to loyal customers for years. They serve good food and cheap beer. They are located at: 840 S. Grand Ave., Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Five Star Bar. This best 10 sports bar is a place with good food and drinks and a very fun atmosphere. 267 S. Main St., Downtown Los Angeles, CA
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …