New York City offers any and every type of restaurant a person could possibly be looking for, but if you're looking for a great sports bar, here are ten of the best that New York City has to offer:
- Bar XII. Offering two bars, twenty plasma screens, and every possible sports network available, Bar XII is among NYC's top ten sports bars. They also have fun events scheduled every night of the week and they can accommodate private parties from ten to 250 people. They are located at: 206 E. 34th St. or call: (212)545-9912.
- Manny's On Second. This sports bar has 40 HDTV's and two 63" televisions. Virtually any game that is on can be watched at Manny's. They also have a huge upstairs party room. They are located at: 1770 2nd Ave. or call: (212)410-3300.
- The Hill. One of NYC's newest upscale bars is definitely in the top ten. They have over 25 HDTV's and their appetizers are to die for. They can be found at: 416 3rd. Ave. or call: (212)481-1712.
- Dave & Busters. This famous chain also makes the top ten best sports bar list. They are located in Time's Square and serve everything from wings to new york strips. They are located at: 234 W. 42nd St. or call: (646)495-2015.
- Blondies Sports. This great sports bar offers delivery service and can hold private parties from twenty to 200 people. Check out their Monday night all you can eat wing special. They are located at 21 W. 79th St. or call: (212)362-4360.
- Cafe 31 Sports Bar & Grill. This fine establishment has been operating for over fifteen years. They are located across from Madison Square Garden and are famous for their thin crust brick oven pizza. They can be found at: 220 W. 31st St. or call: (212)695-5966.
- The Blue Seats. This high-end sports and media bar offers a raw bar with fresh shrimp and oysters. Any game that is on tv, can be watched here. They can be found at 157 Ludlow St. or call: (212)614-1494.
- 40/40 Club. Another high-end upscale bar makes the top ten list. This bar is owned by Jay-Z and partner, Juan Perez. Its atmosphere is favorable both to men and women. They are located at: 6 West 25th St. or call: (212)832-4040.
- Side Bar Upscale Sports Bar & Lounge. What sets this bar apart from most others is that it is considered a chic sports bar. They offer sophisticated American cuisine along with seasonal sangria. They are located at: 120 E. 15th St. or call: (212)677-2900.
- Third & Long. This eclectic neighborhood sports bar has been open for almost twenty years. Their food is awesome and on Monday nights, they offer $1 mug beer on select beers. They are located at: 523 Third Ave. or call: (212)447-5711.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!