Most guys love sports bars, and here are the 10 best sports bars in San Francisco. In case you're heading that way soon, take a quick note of where to go for the best beer and sports-related entertainment.
- Bus Stop. The name sounds kind of crazy, but this sports bar offers you a lot of fun. If you like it rowdy and loud, then plan a visit to this sports bar. You’ll find billiards, happy hour and plenty of beer. Bus Stop: 1901 Union St., San Francisco, CA 94123, (415) 567-6905.
- Greens Sports Bar. One of the 10 best sports bars that is just plain relaxing. Take a break to engage in some meaningful conversation with your buddy over a couple of drafts and a game of pool. Well, the conversation’s out of the question. The beer is not. Greens Sports Bar: 2239 Polk St., San Francisco, CA 94109, (415) 775-4287.
- Kezar Pub. Find pool, food and fifteen televisions to watch your favorite games when you visit this pub. Not a bad way to spend the evening. Kezar Pub: 770 Stanyan St., San Francisco, CA 94117, (415) 386-9292.
- Union Square Sports Bar. You’ll find billiards, arcade games and loads of beer at this sports bar. This is a group-friendly sports bar, so bring all your friends with you, or meet new ones while you enjoy the atmosphere. Union Square Sports Bar: 115 Mason St., San Francisco, CA 94102, (415) 345-8484.
- Mad Dog in the Fog. You know with a name like this, you’ll have an interesting time. They offer happy hour specials and live entertainment. Mad Dog in the Fog: 530 Haight St., San Francisco, CA 94117, ( 415) 626-7279.
- Overtime Sports Bar & Grill. This sports bar provides a terrific atmosphere for patrons. You’ll find great plasma TVs for watching the games. Overtime Sports Bar & Grill: 398 Seventh St., San Francisco, CA 94103, (415) 863-1688.
- The Abbey Tavern. A nice little Irish pub that offers arcade games, billiards and lots of friendly fun. Check out the live music while you’re there. The Abbey Tavern: 4100 Geary Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94118, (415) 221-7767.
- Jake’s Steaks. Enjoy great food and a terrific atmosphere. It’s small inside, but the patrons are rowdy enough when a good game’s on. Jake’s Steaks: 3301 Buchanan St., San Francisco, CA 94123, (415) 922-2211.
- Harry’s Bar. Watch the game while you eat some of the best bar food in town. You can always find drink specials when you stop by. Harry’s Bar: 2020 Fillmore St., San Francisco, CA 94115, (415) 921-1000.
- Pete’s Tavern. A very nice bar scene that offers a lot of space for enjoying the billiards, full bar and plasma TVs. If you get hungry, take a seat in the restaurant. The food is pretty good. Pete’s Tavern: 128 King St., San Francisco, CA 94107, (415) 817-5040.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”