If you are a serious sports car fan then get ready to be thrilled by the 10 best sports cars of 2009. Here is an amazing array of sports cars that are judged based on performance, how captivating the car is (not just in terms of looks but the overall feel) and how appropriately the car was priced based on its features.
- 2009 BMW 3-series / M3. One of the key element that makes this car so great is its great response, the comfortable and the smooth power it delivers. The car’s styling is superb, with its sleek lines and aerodynamic curves. This is the kind of car that will deliver a great experience miles after miles.
- 2009 Cadillac CTS / CTS-V. This baby has got what it takes to thrill you with every ride. She boasts of a V6, 3.6 liter, 304 horsepower V6 engine that delivers awesome power and great response. And oh yes, and you’ll be thrilled to know that this car is available in both manual and automatic transmission.
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette. This car has seen some really useful upgrades over the years, like more horsepower that enables it now to deliver a ride like no other sports car can for its price. Not only that there’s been a great improvement in the quality of the materials being used for the interior, providing great comfort, style and power.
- 2009 Honda Accord. Over the years, this is one sports car that has evolved steadily and consistently to deliver awesome power, superb maneuverability, great interior, luxurious ride, not to mention its awesome beauty. This baby has got it all. You can expect nothing less from one of the world’s best car manufacturers. Honda has been winning Outstanding Car of the Year awards 23 times in 27 years!
- 2009 Honda Fit. What’s so impressive about this car are its sleek interior, which for a small car looks pretty spacious. The best part about this car is that Honda never compromised performance and styling for its price. Overall this is an amazing little sports car that delivers far more than what its price tag says.
- 2009 Infiniti G37. While when it comes to this class of cars the BMW still calls the shots, the Infiniti G37 is as close as you can get to the big guy without paying big bucks. With its greatly improved power, great looking exterior and impressive ride that delivers smooth performance for miles on end. This is among the most impressive cars of the year.
- 2009 Jaguar XF. You will definitely see elements from the S-type sedan and the XK sports car. While this sports car is great to look at, the most amazing quality of the XF are its awesome dynamics and adequate power.
- 2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata. This model is a modernized version of the classic design that came out in 1989. What we see here is a car that looks classic in every way but with improved comfort, speed and power.
- 2009 Porsche Boxster and Cayman. The true test of how great a sports car is the drivers experience when he is behind the wheel. Both of these cars are dubbed cousins for the obvious reason that they have an identical engine design. Both cars communicate every bit of mechanical data to the driver, and the accuracy of how they interpret driver inputs into appropriate responses is just awesome.
- 2009 Volkswagen GTI. The car boasts of great response, maneuverability and sleek design. However, it is the sports car’s engine that makes it such a winner in every way. For miles and miles of road and traffic, you will find that this car does impressively what you want it to do.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.