10 Best Sports Sedans
Sports Sedans are great cars for anyone including families. Finding the best sports Sedans can be tough. Depending on your options you'll find that a lot of them are great vehicles. Here are the 10 best sports Sedans on the market today.
- 2008 BMW 3 Series (328i, 335i, and M3). The BMW 3-Series has great handling and a high quality interior. The reviews from customers and car critics alike, say its smooth and responsive handling make for a high riding quality. Another fantastic quality is its friendly gas mileage.
- 2008 Infiniti G35. Barely making it past the BMW 3-Series, the Infinite G35 has great features, but doesn't handle nearly as well as the BMW. For an incredibly affordable price, drivers can get incredible luxury that would not be normally found in the basic model of the BMW 3-Series.
- 2008 Cadillac CTS. Because the Cadillac CTS was completely redesigned in 2008, one of its best features is the highly acclaimed design. This Sedan offers strong performance as well as excellent comfort.
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. This car rides the fine line between sports car and sedan. Its extremely high performance allows for any driver to feel like they are about to pounce on other unsuspecting sedans.
- Acura TL. The Vehicle Stability Assist on this car alone is enough reason for it to be one of the top 10 sports Sedans. It helps alongside traction control to aid in brake adjustments and the throttle of the vehicle. However, its sleek design doesn't help either!
- Lexus IS. A highlight of this Sedan is the paddle-shifter controls on the steering column. As well as its swept-back, four-door side exterior profile which creates a gorgeous exterior and reminds drivers why Lexus is on top.
- Saab 9-3. Saab likes to design their sport vehicles based on airplane models. The 9-3 is a perfect example of that. The driver's seat has easy access to all of the goodies a "pilot" would need.
- 2010 Audi S4. Due to this car's Fuel Stratified Injection,the horsepower is fantastic! It can go from 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds and looks beautiful. Its sleek design allows for great aerodynamics and the gas mileage can't be ignored.
- 2011 BMW 550i. With this Sedan, BMW designed a brand new frame and it is considered to be on the "sportiest" of its kind. Also, its wheelbase is longer than usual, allowing for more stable speeds than previous models.
- 2010 Jaguar XFR. Jaguar takes the Sedan to another level with the XFR. Not only is it beautiful on the outside, but that beauty follows all throughout the interior with gorgeous leather seats and high quality materials.
Posted on: Nov. 01, 2010