10 Best Stand Up Paddle Surf Boards
The 10 best stand up paddle surf boards combine the freedom of being out on the water with the practical aspect of getting full body exercise. After all, the body needs more than dreams to look and feel good while sporting on a stand up paddle surf board. So, dive in for quick review of the 10 best stand up paddle surf boards.
- Coreban Wood Stand up Paddle Board 10’ Icon. This is one beautiful full-wrap wood SUP board. The 10’ length x 29.5” width provides excellent stability and maneuverability.
- C4 Waterman 10’ 6” Class SUP Board. This SUP board has stability and balance built right into its 10’ 6” length x 28.5” width flat deck and bottom design. The board also accommodates riders from the beginner to the advanced skill levels.
- Alpha Carbon Kevlar Racing SUP 14’. For the SUP rider who feels the need for speed, then this is the board for you. The concave design of this 14’ length x 28” width x 6.5” thickness board will provide a stylish and fast ride.
- Naish Nalu 11’ 6” AST. This SUP board is built for a wide spectrum of water conditions, and a stable ride. The 11’ 6” length x 29 ¾” width x 5 ½ “ thickness, and AST construction delivers in both appearance and performance.
- 2010 Cruiser Classic 10’ 0 Expoxy SUP. For an easy handling, stable, and lightweight SUP board the Cruiser Classic is a good choice. The 10’ 0” length x 29” width x 4.3” thickness dimensions are ideal for the intermediate rider.
- 2011 Cruiser ECO Comp (Epoxy Composite/ASA). The new Cruiser edition is longer than the Cruiser Classic, and has greater maneuverability and stability. This SUP board is ideal for the advanced and intermediate rider.
- 2011 JP SUP. The JP boards concave design addresses nose diving, and its flat deck gives a stable and balanced ride. The SUP board comes in four measurements; 9’ 3” length x 30” width, 9’ 8” length x 30” width, 10’ 8” length x 30” width, and 11’ 8” length x 31” width.
- NSP 11’ 0” SUP. The NSP accommodates the beginner, intermediate, and advanced SUP rider. The board dimensions of 11’ length x 31” width x 4 5/8” thickness provides for a balanced and stable ride.
- 2011 Naish Glide 17’. This is a SUP board built and designed for long distance racing, but can easily slow the pace for a nice, leisurely flat water ride. The carbon construction, and rudder system completes the picture of this gem on the water.
- 2011 Naish Mana 9’. Though this is one of the smaller SUP board it delivers big on a stable and balanced ride that easily maneuvers through small surf. The board dimensions of 9’0” length x 29’ 5/8 width x 4” thickness can handle beginning and advanced riders. Construction is sandwich wood.