10 Best Stand Up Surf Paddles
In the sport of Paddle surfing, it is important to choose the Best Stand up Surf Paddles as our stroke adapts to the paddle we have. Elements of a good paddle range from the length, size and material of the surf paddle. We are going to examine some of the Best Stand Up Surf Paddles available on the market.
- Bamboo Paddles. Bamboo Paddles are made in Hawaii. They are a hybrid laminate of epoxy, carbon and bamboo that are light and durable. They are one of the Best Stand Up surf paddles as they have slightly more flex than carbon paddles which are friendly to our tendons and joints.
- Bending Branches Wave Hound hybrid. Created by paddling enthusiasts, Bending Branches has been making paddles since 1982. The Wave hound Hybrid has an elliptical tapered shaft that is comfortable and strong. Besides providing a the perfect grip, the paddle has an amazing break strength of 400lbs making it one of the best stand up surf paddles in the market.
- C4 Waterman One Piece Fiberglass Red Stand Up Paddle. This paddle embraces the C4 Waterman company motto of “Strength, Endurance, Balance, and Tradition”. This fiberglass paddle is one of the best stand up surf paddles as it has a new keel-shaped blade neck on the power face of the blade. This helps to steer the paddle straight while skimming the blade across water.
- C4 Waterman One Piece Carbon Fiber Stand Up Paddle. This C4 Waterman paddle features a carbon palm grip with an oval carbon shaft. Giving any paddler a light but powerful experiencing paddling.
- Waterman Two Piece Fiberglass Black Stand Up Paddle. We are featuring this in contrast to Waterman’s One piece paddles. This model comes with a fiberglass shaft and fiberglass blade. Includes matching color fiberglass palm grip.
- Kialoa Shaka Pu'u Stand Up Paddle. Blending Hawaiian craftsmanship with modern technology, Kioloa has been building great paddles for the last seventeen years. The Shaka Pu'u is a full carbon stand up paddle. It has one of the smallest paddle face in Kiioloa’s range of Stand up Paddle boards. This is to allow for quick acceleration through the water without pulling the surfer off balance. For its sheer maneuverability, this makes it into our list of the Best Stand Up surf paddles.
- Kialoa Nalu Blue Splash Stand Up Paddle. The Nalu's versatile blade shape is an all-around mid-sized paddle, made entirely of full carbon. It gives paddlers a balance of energy-efficient stiffness and supple, comfortable flex. Paddlers can expect to experience a clean catch and effortless return while paddling.
- Quick Blade Kanaha Blue Carbon Grip Stand Up Paddle. This paddle has a lightweight smooth carbon fiber and is designed to improve efficiency and durability of the blade. The blade has an ABS plastic edge allowing for light movements but impact strength while paddling.
- Quick Blade Kanaha Red Carbon/Foam Grip Stand Up Paddle. This paddle allows you to get a quick catch at the beginning and a clean exit at the end of the stroke. Named after the famous Maui surf break Kanaha, this paddle has a comfortable Carbon/Foam grip. For its comfort and excellent design, this makes in into our list of the best stand up surf paddles.
- Whiskeyjack Whiskey Bootlegger Stand Up Paddle. Whiskeyjack paddles are individually handcrafted. They also make their paddles using sustainable construction. This paddle has a cedar enforced shaft with a fiberglass re-enforced blade. Combining Paddle power and Green power, the Whiskeyjack Whiskey Bootlegger Stand Up Paddle deserves a place in our list of the best stand up surf paddles in the market.