For a tender filet mignon or a ribeye, here are ten of the best steakhouses in America, offering a variety of options to satisfy your taste for a steak.
- Bern's Steak House. Located in Tampa, Florida offers dry-aged and hand-cut to order steaks tailored to your specifications. There goal is to meet and exceed each client’s expectations through exceptional cuisine, an extensive wine cellar, and incredible service which is why they are one of the best steakhouses in America. Bern's Steak House: 1208 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida.
- BLT Prime. Located in Manhattan’s Gramercy Park neighborhood, BLT prime boasts a dry aging room. The aging room makes it quite obvious what this restaurant is in the business of selling – a great steak. Serving certified Black Angus, USDA prime steaks, and American and Japanese Kobe Beef it is hard to go wrong at this steakhouse. BLT Prime: 111 East 22nd Street, New York, New York.
- Gibson’s Bar & Steakhouse, in Chicago, Illinois. A classic American steakhouse also known for an extensive wine list, great service, wonderful steaks, and huge portions of everything you can imagine. It's no wonder they are on the list of best steakhouses in America. Gibson's Bar & Steakhouse: 1028 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois.
- Grill 23 & Bar in Boston, Massachusetts. This restaurant continues to have its customers returning for more, which is why it is on the list as a best steakhouse in America. Grill 23 & Bar: 161 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Harris’ Restaurant, in San Francisco, California, opened its doors in 1984. Since then it has continued to provide incomparable ambiance and excellent food as a best steakhouse in America. A 13 oz. imported Japanese kobe promises to satisfy your hunger for a quality steak. Harris': 2100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, California.
- Kevin Rathbun Steak, in Atlanta, Georgia. At this best steakhouse southern comfort side dishes will definitely please your palate. Kevin Rathbun Steak: 154 Krog St, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Peter Luger, is consistently rated as one of New York's top steakhouses. People continue to return to this restaurant because of the excellent service and food that make it one of the best steakhouses in America. The USDA prime steaks here are all phenomenal. Peter Luger: 178 Broadway, Brooklyn, New York.
- Prime, located in the Bellagio, is a jewel among the countless restaurants in Las Vegas. Prime: 3600 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- RED Prime Steak. Located in downtown Oklahoma City, this restaurant brings the best in Midwestern beef to your table. A dinner here can never become boring. They know how to prepare a steak. It is easy to see why this restaurant is one of the best steakhouses in America. RED Prime Steak: 504 N. Broadway Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse. Located in Houston, Texas, this restaurant presents filets so tender they can be cut with a butter knife. Naturally, this restaurant is on the list of best steakhouses in America. Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse: 1510 Texas Street, Houston, Texas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.