The ten best steakhouses in Dallas represent some of the finest fining in the country. The best steakhouses in Dallas are a taste of Americana unsurpassed by any other city. From exquisite fine dining to down home cooking, the best steakhouses in Dallas are sure to please. Steak has always been a staple of American meals and what better place to examine the best in steakhouses, then in Dallas.
- Del Frisco’s is a legendary beef steakhouse in Dallas. A must for any steak lover fortunate enough to be close enough to enjoy. Serving only USDA Prime-Corn feed beef. Del Frisco’s: 5251 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, Texas 75240.
- Al Biernat's. this swank establishment offers one of the best menu cuts of beef and a executive chef that rivals any restaurant worldwide. Al Biernat's: 4217 Oak Lawn Avenue,Dallas,Texas 75219.
- Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille boasts thirty year in the steak business. An impressive menu with mouthwatering cuts in an exquisite setting makes this house one to add to your bucket list. Perry’s Steakhouse and Grille: 2911 Routh Street, Dallas, Texas 75201.
- Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House is named after its award winning chef and owner. The atmosphere is beautiful and the menu prides itself on tender cuts of aged beef. Chamberlain's Steak and Chop: 5330 Belt Line Road Dallas, Texas 75240.
- Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse is a contemporary steakhouse that specializes in skewered to perfection cuts of finely aged beef. This steakhouse presents a lovely atmosphere with wonderful Gaucho chefs who deliver on perfection. Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse: 18010 North Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75287.
- Bob's Steak and Chop House. A Dallas staple in Dallas, this establishment claims the best prime steaks in the business. Bob's Steak and Chop House: 4300 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX 75219.
- Smith & Wollensky. Offers top-flight prime steak aged in-house, for 28 days before any flame sears the perfect cut of beef. Smith & Wollensky: 18438 North Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75287.
- G.F. Prime is a casual American steakhouse. Offering four flavors of prime rib, the rustic decor of this fine steakhouse is an added bonus. G.F. Prime: 5950-A Royal Lane, Dallas, Texas 75230.
- III Forks presents itself as a beautifully crafted restaurant. Exquisite dining can be had in this high-class steakhouse restaurant. III Forks: 17776 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75287
- Pappas Bros. Steakhouse offers private dining or dining it its cherry wood inspired main dining area. The menu is rich with fine steaks and other fare sure to please. Pappas Bros. Steakhouse: 10477 Lombardy Lane, Dallas, Texas 75220.
These are ten of the best steakhouses in Dallas. Keep in mind that these high-class establishments will require reservations, and they are well worth it. These steakhouses offer discriminating dining for the steakhouse lover in all of us.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.