Las Vegas, Nevada has an unbelievably huge amount of restaurants. The top ten best steak houses in Las Vegas will blow your mind.
- Charlie Palmer Steakhouse. Located at the Four Season's Hotel, menus change with the seasons. On Sundays, for around $48 per person, they serve a five-course family-style meal that is to die for. Charlie Palmer Steakhouse: 3960 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119. (702) 632-5120.
- Delmonico's Steakhouse. They serve unbelievable steaks and creamy mashed potatoes in a delightful atmosphere. They are among the top ten best steakhouses in Vegas. Delmonico's Steakhouse: 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119. (702) 414-3737.
- Morton's Steakhouse. Located all over the United States, Morton's is one of the top ten in best steakhouses. They offer top-grade meat, an enjoyable atmosphere, and excellent service. Morton's Steakhouse: 400 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 893-0703.
- Boa Steakhouse. Offering a huge selection of wine, you're sure to find one you will love. They serve excellent food and offer great service. Boa: 3500 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 733-7373.
- Del Friscos Double Eagle Steakhouse. They serve freshly baked bread, prime-aged beef, and so much more. They strive on excellent service as well. They have nineteen locations nationwide. Del Friscos Double Eagle Steakhouse: 3925 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89169. (702) 796-0063.
- Prime Steakhouse. This restaurant is located at the Bellagio and features prime meats, seafood, and lamb. This top-notch restaurant is definitely in the top ten steakhouses in Las Vegas. Prime Steakhouse: 3600 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89115. (702) 693-7223.
- Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse. Located in the newly renovated Gold Tower of the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino, they serve some of the best steaks around Vegas. The wait staff is very knowledgeable and professional. Vic & Anthony's: 129 E. Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101. (800) 634-3403.
- Gallagher's Steakhouse. The meal starts with a delectable soup and proceeds to aged-meats that are out of this world. Special sauces can be ordered with the steaks that are unbelievable. Gallagher's Steakhouse: 3970 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119. (702) 740-6450.
- Carnevino. Serving the best aged-steaks, in a sophisticated setting, in all of Las Vegas, Carnevino makes the top ten list for best steakhouses there. Carnevino: 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 414-4300.
- Nero's. Nero's is located in Caesar's Palace. They specialize in steaks, seafood, tender chops, and fresh fish. Nero's: 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 731-7110.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...