Wearing one of the 10 best street bike boots is a way to look really cool. They are snappy looking shoes with soles that do not slip and slide. A great biking boot is essential to riding on serious biking turf. Twisting an ankle or hurting your heel is so easy to do while biking. These fantastic boots take all of the possible things that might happen while riding a bike into consideration. A comfortable, well-built shoe can make or break any outing and great street bike boots keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Alpinestars boots are very popular shoes, a favorite with bikers. You won't have to worry about your shoes while riding your bike. These boots are waterproof, slip-proof and fit well without making the feet uncomfortable.
- Effex Gore Tex boots are another Alpinestars riding boot and they're as tough as they come. These are great boots for the no-nonsense rider. Stand tall with this well-constructed boot, which are good for on or off the road.
- Joe Rocket boots are well-made boots with a strong frame. These boots protects against twisted ankles. Joe Rocket boots have protection in critical places: molded heel support and ankle. This is a street boot for the driver concentrating on the road.
- Axo boots are great if your feet hit the dirt as well as your bike. The style is distinctive. Tackle any turf biking turf with this sophisticated boot. These boots protect the feet and ankles while absorbing shock. Made for people who play hard.
- Speed and Strength boots are biking boots with a snug, dry fit and the fasteners give them extra hold. Move quickly while your feet have the support needed. These boots have support in all of the right places.
- River Road boots are great working boots for the street rider. These boots keep the feet nearly clear of the road. They are tough and the soles are very thick.
- Gaerne boots have several selections of boots that contain all waterproof and oil resistant soles, ranging from $150 to $300. These boots are beautifully designed with breathable lining.
- Teknic boots cost anywhere from $99 to $200 and are stylish looking boots with strong work features. This boot has zipper closures, waterproof, anti crash reinforced steel.
- Icon boots (retail) these boots have strong structural support inside the shoe, not heavy but tough and ready for work. Made with ankle supports and held tightly on the feet with a stabilizing strap, these slip-resistant boots are wonderful for the versatile sportsman.
- Tour Master boots can be easily slipped on easily with the short top. They also shelter your feet from the weather. They are soft, flexible and easy to wear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.