This list of the 10 best street dance movies gives the reader a wide range of flicks to choose from. From the tenderhearted love story to the flat-out, get down dance film, this list has it all. Get out your dancing shoes and try some of the steps as you watch.
- "Save the Last Dance" – This 2001 flick tops the list of best street dance movies. The devastated ballerina meets the street dancing thug and love blooms. A bit sappy, but filled with awesome moves, shown step by step.
- "You Got Served" – This entry on the list of best street dance movies involves two rival groups showing each other up with their hot dance moves. There's never a dull moment in this action packed flick.
- "Step Up" – On the list of best street dance movies comes the love story of two street dancers. The story revolves not only about falling in love, but an obvious competitive nature that pushes each to do some incredible dance move.
- "How She Move" – Making the list of best street dance movies comes the flick based on the street stepping genre. A girl shows up the guys in the neighborhood with her original moves.
- "Stomp the Yard" – When a director decides to make a flick about competitive college students break dancing, you end up with an entry on the list of best street dance movies. This film has some crazy break dance and acrobatic moves.
- "Take the Lead" – Making the list of best street dance movies comes the bonding experience between a ballroom teacher and a street dancing girl. While she pops to the beat, he leads her into high society.
- "Center Stage" – This entry on the list of best street dance movies revolves around what happens when you take classical ballet to the streets. An interesting concept.
- "Breakin" – This 1984 film makes the list of best street dance movies. It's all about street dancing and creating new (for the time) moves.
- "Beat Street" – This entry on the list of best street dance movies is known for its incredibly high energy dance moves, and not much else. Corny and over the top, it makes it on dancing alone.
- "Wild Style" – Rounding out the list of best street dance movies comes the 1980's movie about break dancing on the streets. While not a blockbuster upon release, the film is now remembered as ground breaking for the moves presented.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …