It's late and the neon lights are reflecting off the stage and the pole in its center: time for the 10 best strip club songs of all time. The best strip club songs of all time lay the perfect beat for bumping and grinding, a celebration of no-strings fun and getting down and dirty. Here are the best strip club songs of all time; be sure to tip the girls, and the DJ:
- "Girls Girls Girls" by Motley Crue – This is the ultimate ode to Sunset Strip sleaze by the ultimate Sunset Strip band. "Girls Girls Girls" by the Crue is an easy choice to top the list of best strip club songs.
- "Hot in Herre" by Nelly – Any song that urges everyone to "take off all [their] clothes" belongs on the list of best strip club songs. The fact that it has a beat that encourages sweaty shaking and hitting the floor puts it right near the top.
- "Get Low" by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz – One of the newer strip club classics, "Get Low" helps the ladies of the stage get down. Never underestimate the power of a truly crunk beat.
- "Ass-n-Titties" by DJ Assault – The reasons for this being in the list of best strip club songs of all time are right in the title. This is not to mention the speedy Detroit bass bounce of the song's undeniable beat.
- "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker – What the title leaves out, the rest of the song does not: that it's about leaving only your hat on. This is a popular burlesque and strip club tune, and will be for decades to come.
- "Gett Off" by Prince – The master of the sex jam really outdid himself with this one. "Gett Off" is easily one of the best strip club songs of all time.
- "Club to a Bedroom" by R. Kelly – No list of best strip club songs can be made without the Pied Piper of R&B. This one plays in a strip club and it will go off.
- "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC – A classic rock staple, this sleazy classic is also a strip club essential. "American Thighs" indeed.
- "Milkshake" by Kelis – It's got "milk" and "shake" in the title. Not much more needs to be said.
- "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard – "Squeeze a little, tease a little more," it says in the lyrics. This eighties rock radio classic is a perfect capper for this list of the best strip club songs of all time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.