If you are thinking about getting yourself a subcompact car, stop and take a glace at this list of 10 best subcompact cars before you make your final decision. There are more than a few options in the subcompact car category, so being as informed as possible about all of your choices will ensure you take home the perfect subcompact car for you.
- Honda Fit: The Honda Fit is at the top of this list because it handles great, offers impressive cargo space, and is fun to drive. Enough said.
- Nissan Versa: Our number two subcompact car is the Nissan Versa. It is one of the best vehicles for a first time buyer to buy because it is a cheap car that gets great fuel mileage and is quite practical.
- Chevrolet Aveo: Our number three subcompact car is the Chevrolet Ave. It offers a pleasant driving experience along with a comfortable interior. Like the Nissan Versa it is reasonably priced. These reasons make it our number three subcompact car.
- Hyundai Accent: Our number four subcompact car is the Hyundai Accent. The fact that it has one of the best warranties in the business makes this car an easy pick.
- Smart Fortwo: The 37 MPG average is the number one reason the Smart Fortwo makes this list. You can not beat that.
- Toyota Yaris: Number 6 on our list, the Toyota Yaris has excellent reliability and an excellent resale value.
- Volkswagen Jetta City: If you want European – style, design, and driving experience, this is the subcompact car for you.
- Volkswagen Golf City– Cheaper than the Jetta City, yet you get the same driving experience and style of the Jetta.
- Toyota Corolla: If it wasn’t for the recalls on the Toyota Corolla, it would be one of our top subcompact cars. It had excellent reliability and a sporty feel.
- MINI Cooper– A sporty and fun city car that would be our top subcompact car if the price wasn’t so high.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …