If you are thinking about getting yourself a subcompact car, stop and take a glace at this list of 10 best subcompact cars before you make your final decision. There are more than a few options in the subcompact car category, so being as informed as possible about all of your choices will ensure you take home the perfect subcompact car for you.
- Honda Fit: The Honda Fit is at the top of this list because it handles great, offers impressive cargo space, and is fun to drive. Enough said.
- Nissan Versa: Our number two subcompact car is the Nissan Versa. It is one of the best vehicles for a first time buyer to buy because it is a cheap car that gets great fuel mileage and is quite practical.
- Chevrolet Aveo: Our number three subcompact car is the Chevrolet Ave. It offers a pleasant driving experience along with a comfortable interior. Like the Nissan Versa it is reasonably priced. These reasons make it our number three subcompact car.
- Hyundai Accent: Our number four subcompact car is the Hyundai Accent. The fact that it has one of the best warranties in the business makes this car an easy pick.
- Smart Fortwo: The 37 MPG average is the number one reason the Smart Fortwo makes this list. You can not beat that.
- Toyota Yaris: Number 6 on our list, the Toyota Yaris has excellent reliability and an excellent resale value.
- Volkswagen Jetta City: If you want European – style, design, and driving experience, this is the subcompact car for you.
- Volkswagen Golf City– Cheaper than the Jetta City, yet you get the same driving experience and style of the Jetta.
- Toyota Corolla: If it wasn’t for the recalls on the Toyota Corolla, it would be one of our top subcompact cars. It had excellent reliability and a sporty feel.
- MINI Cooper– A sporty and fun city car that would be our top subcompact car if the price wasn’t so high.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …