10 Best Surf Paddles
Want to know which are the ten best surf paddles? Not all surf paddles are going to work the same way for everybody and there are many things to look for when paddle shopping. Surf paddles can be made from the same type of material for both the shaft and the blade, or they can be made from a combination of different materials, such as carbon and fiberglass. Also, the way the blade is fashioned will determine the best function for it, like if it's better for hitting waves or if it's better for still water.
- Kialoa Shaka. This all carbon surf paddle is designed for quick acceleration. It weighs 22 ounces and is sixteen and a half inches long from tip to tip.
- Bic Jungle. The shaft on this paddle is made from carbon deposit and the blade is fiberglass. It has an adjustable shaft that goes from 67 to 83 inches and it weighs 29.5 ounces.
- Werner Spanker. This surf paddle has a carbon fiber shaft an a carbon fiber foam core for the blade. It's 78 inches long and weighs twenty ounces.
- C4 Waterman 3-piece. This paddle comes in three easy to assemble pieces and both the shaft and blade are made from carbon. The length can be adjusted from 73 to 78 inches and it weighs two pounds.
- The Pohaku. This is an all fiberglass adjustable length surf paddle. It reaches a maximum length of 83 inches and weighs two pounds.
- C4 Waterman Stendy. The shaft and blade of the stendy are both made of fiberglass. It's size adjusts from 60 to 85 inches and weighs two point two pounds.
- Cruiser JS Dihedral. This paddle has a military grade aluminum shaft and an alloy blade. It is 20 ounces and 80 inches long.
- Werner Advantage. This surf paddle has a fiberglass shaft and a fiberglass laminate blade. It weighs 29 ounces and is 78 inches long.
- Kialoa Nalu. This is an all carbon stand up surf paddle. It weighs 26 ounces and can be bought anywhere from 68 to 86 inches long.
- Oxbow. This is an adjustable carbon surf paddle. It weighs 27.5 ounces and can be 67 to 83 inches long.