10 of the best Surfing Spots are found in Florida, some of which the best surfers learned from, some grew up around, and several still surf these spots. Each one has a reason it is one of the top best’s of Florida, and this is why…
- Sebastian inlet State Park~ Is the best surfing spot of all, the capital of East Coast Surfing, because its 3 miles long, the waves are consistent, quick, and hollow. Meaning you get a big wave, and it is a long, but quick ride. This is a beautiful beach, and a great place to find beautiful shells.
- Satellite Beach~ is a great beach to surf in florida, has very large waves, one’s that can be dangerous. Beware of the holes in the reef!
- Cocoa Beach~ there is over 100 of the best surfing spots in Space Coast Fl, whether you are a beginner, or an experienced surfer, you will love this surf spot.
- New Smyrna inlet~ one of the safest surf spots, yet still very consistent and a great place to surf from ground swells. These beaches include more then just a great surfing spot, there beautiful to enjoy and you can have just as much fun building a sand castle.
- Ponce Inlet~ has awesome waves, the smooth sand, and Atlantic surf, make this one of the best surfing spots, like all of the above surf spots.
- Daytona Beach~ with a soft sandy bottom, and regular swells, Daytona Beaches offer waves for all ages! Daytona has several things you can enjoy while also surfing, so when you get a chance take a look around.
- Flagler Beach~ has the third largest waves in Flagler beaches, and really good surf spots.
- Crescent Beach~ a beautiful beach, with hard packed sand and beautiful waves on a regular basis.
- St Augustine, and Anastasia Island~ the oldest city, have several miles of beach, with strong current. If you need a break from your surfing day, take a walk around town, enjoy everything it has to offer!
- Jacksonville~ great waves for experienced surfers, choppy, from chest to 2 feet above head on most days. Jacksonville Beaches have so much more to offer then just great waves, so I hope you get the opportunity to experience everything.
As I said before, there are several great places to find the best surfing in Florida, whether you are an every day surfer, or your just learning. Many beaches even offer beginner surfing lessons, or camps, that are well worth it, if you are serious about surfing. I hope you find the best beaches for your surfing, and hope you soon find a favorite. Good Luck and stay Safe!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.