As you are getting very, very hungry and yearning for fresh, sweet, succulent fish, we present to you this list of the ten best sushi restaurants in Hawaii to try on your next adventure on the islands. Each of these has definitely earned a top spot because of rave reviews by locals and travelers alike.
- Banzai Sushi Bar, Haleiwa, HI- Includes items like ceviche and, of course, sushi rolls made fresh. It has an open air setting and also allows you to choose to sit on the floor, amongst pillows in the traditional Japanese style or to be seated at a table. 66-246 Kamehameha Highway Haleiwa, HI 96712-1452 (808) 637-4404
- Kuru Kuru Sushi, Aiea, HI – Similar to other conveyor belt-style sushi restaurants, Kuru Kuru offers a main menu as well as a selection of freshly made sushi on plates that beg for you to grab them. Very popular with regular local customers. 98-199 Kamehameha Highway Aiea, HI 96701-4821 (808) 484-4596
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Maui, HI– Rated one of the eight best sushi restaurants in all of America, Sansei’s sushi chefs are known to create imaginative, mouth-watering sushi rolls. 600 Office Rd, Lahaina, Island of Maui, Hawaii 96763 96738 – (808) 669-3169
- Koiso Sushi Bar, Kihei, HI– A smaller, family style restaurant that offers authentic Japanese style sushi and seafood creations. Reservations are a must, because you don’t want to be left out in the cold with this place. 2395 South Kihei Road Kihei, HI 96753-8635 – (808) 875-8258
- Sushi Shiono Japanese Restaurant, Kailua Kona, HI– Known as one of the best sushi restaurants in Kona, Sushi Shiono creates fresh and succulent sushi delights. 75-5799 Alii Drive Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1773 (808) 326-1696
- Kai Sushi Bistro-Ritz Carlton Kapalua, Lahaina, HI– Located in the beautiful Ritz Carlton Kapalua, Kai Sushi Bistro offers authentic Japanese cuisine and fresh made to order sushi. 1 Ritz Carlton Drive Lahaina, HI 96761 (808) 665-7089
- Hana Sushi, Honolulu, HI- Affordably priced and conveniently located in Honolulu, Hana Sushi offers fresh sushi and rolls made to order. Locals love this place and swear it’s definitely one of the best sushi restaurants in Hawaii. 377 Keahole Street Honolulu, HI 96825-3409 (808) 395-4330
- Kintaro Japanese Restaurants, Kapaa, HI- Located on the Island of Kauai, Kintaro is well known for its great service and absolutely fabulous Japanese menu. Sushi are made fresh to order and are served in good portions. Ask a local on Kauai where to go for sushi, and Kintaro will always be the answer. 4-370 Kuhio Hwy Kapaa, HI 96746-1424 (808) 822-3341
- Sushi Sasabune, Honolulu, HI- The reviews for this sushi restaurant are almost all beyond outstanding. High quality, fresh fish served as delicately prepared as the sushi that melts in your mouth. A little bit pricier than other sushi restaurants but worth every penny. 1417 South King Street Honolulu, HI 96814-2506 (808) 947-3800
- Sushi Paradise, Kihei, HI- This sushi restaurant will have you dreaming for more. A big hit with the locals, this little gem definitely gains a spot on the 10 best sushi restaurants in Hawaii. 1215 S Kihei Rd. Maui, HI 96753 (808) 879-3751
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!