If you're looking for the 10 best sushi restaurants in Long Beach, California, these ten will all be worth your while. Long Beach offers a multitude of fine dining experiences, but if you're looking for a good sushi restaurant, try one of these.
- Sushi Studio. This sushi restaurant serves only the freshest fish. They have great service and a lovely ambiance. Guests recommend many delicious rolls, such as the famous Las Vegas roll. Sushi Studio: 4917 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, California 90804.
- Yen Sushi & Sake Bar. This sushi restaurant is known for serving amazing sushi and having great decor. Guests love their crispy rice and spicy tuna rolls. Yen Sushi & Sake Bar: 4905 E. 2nd St., Long Beach, California 90803.
- Aki Sushi Bar. This top sushi restaurant serves fantastic sushi at affordable prices. Check it out if you are looking for a great place to get sushi in Long Beach without breaking the bank. Aki Sushi Bar: 1626 E. 7th St., Long Beach, California 90813.
- Wasabi Japanese Restaurant. This great restaurant serves top-notch sushi. They have a great atmosphere with very creative chefs. A wonderful Long Beach sushi restaurant. Wasabi Japanese Restaurant: 200 Pine Ave., Long Beach, California 90802.
- Sakura Sushi. This restaurant offers a clean atmosphere, friendly service and great sushi. Check it out if you find yourself longing for Japanese cuisine in Long Beach. Sakura Sushi: 2830 N. Bellflower Blvd., Long Beach, California 90815.
- Sushi of Naples. This top sushi restaurant is among the best in Long Beach. They offer a large sushi bar with a great selection of various rolls in a cool atmosphere. Sushi of Naples: 5470 E. 2nd St., Long Beach, California 90803.
- Sushi Saurus. Guests love the deep-fried sushi rolls, called the "Monkey Brain," at this top sushi restaurant in Long Beach. The atmosphere is fun with very creative, entertaining and professional chefs. Sushi Saurus: 5260 E. 2nd St., Long Beach, California 90803.
- Bai Plu Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar. This great sushi restaurant offers an incredible sushi bar with lots of options. They offer delivery, have reasonable prices and serve a large variety of lunch specials. Bai Plu Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar: 2119 N. Bellflower Blvd., Long Beach, California 90815.
- Niko Niko Sushi. Niko Niko offers great service, delicious lunch specials and over 40 different rolls to choose from. Niko Niko Sushi: 5735 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, California 90803.
- Awesome Sushi. This restaurant offers friendly service, awesome sushi (as the name implies) and a great atmosphere. Guests really enjoy their yellowtail collar. Awesome Sushi: 2601 Clark Ave., Long Beach, California 90815.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …