If you're in the mood for sushi, try one of these ten best sushi restaurants in Miami, Florida. Each offers exceptional sushi, service, and more.
- Sushi Samba Dromo. This tri-culture top ten sushi restaurant offers a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian, and Peruvian cuisine. They are located at: 600 Lincoln Rd. Miami, Florida 33139 or call: (305)673-5337.
- Sushi Rock Cafe. This top sushi establishment opened its doors in 1993. They serve huge portions of Asian and Japanese food. They serve fresh delicious sushi and offer a great atmosphere. They are located at: 1351 Collins Ave. Miami, Florida 33139 or call: (305)532-4639.
- Shoji & Shoji Sushi. If you're looking for great sushi, here's your place. They offer reasonable prices and exceptional ambiance. They are located at: 110 Collins Ave. Miami, Florida 33139 or call: (305)532-4245.
- Sushi Doraku. The Doraku serves some of the best sushi in Miami. Guests love their Red Dragon Rolls and Emperor Rolls. This restaurant is festively decorated and has excellent service. They are located at: 1100 Lincoln Road Miami, Florida 33139 or call: (305)695-8383.
- SUSHI KO Japanese Restaurant. This top ten restaurant is said to have the best sushi around. They offer reasonable prices and guests love their Deep Fried Cheesecake for dessert. They are located at: 7971 SW 40th St. Miami, Florida 33155 or call: (305)264-6778
- Yummy Chinese & Sushi Bar. This clean, top ten sushi restaurant serves amazing sushi and offers an excellent menu. They have great service and good lunch specials. They are located at: 1671 Alton Road Miami, Florida 33179 or call: (305)531-1880.
- Shinju Japanese Buffet. This pleasant atmosphere restaurant offers a large selection of fresh sushi on their buffet. There are many different rolls to choose from. They are located at: 8800 Southwest 72nd St. Miami, Florida 33173 or call: (305)275-8801.
- Tony's Sushi Bar Japanese Restaurant. Excellent sushi is not the only thing found here. Their artfully decorated restaurant offers a nice, romantic restaurant and their sushi is extremely fresh. They are located at: 1208 Washington Ave. Miami, Florida 33179 or call: (305)673-9368.
- Red Koi Thai & Sushi Lounge. This restaurant definitely belongs in the top ten for sushi and they're located just outside of Miami. They have a great atmosphere, offer live music, and serve creative, fantastic sushi. They are located at: 317 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, Miami 33134 or call: (305)446-2690.
- Thai House II Restaurant and Sushi Bar. A relaxing, romantic atmosphere is what is found here. They have been open since 1986 and have been serving fresh, amazing sushi ever since. They also offer great lunch specials. They are located at: 2250 Northeast 163rd St. Miami, Florida 33160 or call: (305)940-6075.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …