Did you know that there are 10 best sushi restaurants in Philadelphia that you definitely have to try? A lot of people travel to another state and never get a chance to eat at the best places because they’re just too busy; sightseeing, visiting museums and enjoying amusement parks take up most of their time. They usually end up eating at fast food restaurants or grabbing the first thing they see. Don’t settle for less just because you don’t have time. Sit down and relax for awhile and experience one of Philly’s most delicious restaurants. You may even get a chance to dine at more than one.
- Morimoto: This restaurant is for the couples who want to dine well. Morimoto’s prices are quite high but the food is exceptional. The sushi is fresh and prepared nicely. They also serve other Japanese cuisine and wine. You’ll find the ambiance elegant and refreshing, not too stuffy. Valet parking and a full bar complete your experience. 723 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Vic Sushi: This is one sushi place that has great reviews. Sushi is very tasty and made by qualified chefs. Prices are low to moderate on some dishes. You won’t find valet parking or a full bar, however, you will find it pleasing enough for a good meal. 2035 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Zento: For a great tasting out-of-this world dessert, go to Zento. Not only do they serve terrific authentic Japanese food, they offer a menu of delicious desserts. Banana fritters and tempura ice cream are just a sample of what you’ll see on the dessert menu. Try something completely different when you’re in Philadelphia. 138 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Zama: A full bar and menu makes Zama one of our must see sushi restaurants in Philadelphia. Prices are moderate to high and the food is outstanding. See what you think of Zama. 128 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Umai Umai: A little bit of Thai and whole lot of Japanese cuisine comes together to make one fantastic menu at Umai Umai. This Asian fusion restaurant provides some of the most unique dishes. It’s definitely worth a look. Try the Godzilla roll while you’re there. 533 N 22nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Shinju Sushi: Looking for a place that cares how it makes your sushi? Shinju Sushi prepares everything fresh throughout the day. Your visit is a comfortable one. You’ll find them at 930 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wasabi House: Reviews are mixed for Wasabi House, but it’s one of those sushi restaurants you have to judge for yourself. You may enjoy it. Most complain of the décor. That’s not important considering that’s the only complaint. Sometimes the best restaurant is just plain simple. 1218 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Izumi: A neat little restaurant that features some big reviews. It seems that the sushi is topnotch and well worth a try. Don’t bring too many guests; it’s a very small restaurant. The tempura and spicy sushi have rave consumer reviews. 1601 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Terryin Restaurant: This restaurant is great for families and couples. You’ll get the usual Japanese cuisine but the sushi is very good. Most rolls run around $5 and the entire menu seems reasonable as well. Terryin is perfect for anyone trying to save a few bucks while on vacation. They also deliver if you’re staying in the area. 358 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Misora Express: Misora Express is the right place for a quick and cheap meal. Although the prices are very affordable, the flavor and amount of food is superb. Grab a bento box or lunch special if you’re hungry for something other than fast food. 1511 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.